LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Whilst away skiing this week I met a charming French man who spoke perfect English.

He showed me the design for his new invention which I have to say looks awesome.

It is in fact a Cassette toilet that self ejects it's contents via a pipe underneath the van and sideways towards the Kerb area.

it sounds daft but it has a very fine chopping blade that mushes all the contents to a fine liquid to avoid any unnecessary big bits and can be operated whilst driving along electronically.

I think this sounds like a fine idea as it will of course negate the need to keep emptying the cassette at aires. :thumb:

Ive ordered one and he has my details for when they go in trial.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
It is in fact a Cassette toilet that self ejects it's contents via a pipe underneath the van and sideways towards the Kerb area.

are you mad or just on drugs man.......

Jeez, the complaining posts regarding grey waste and driving get heated at times.
this one will get you death threats and vile hate mail. :Eeek:

Bloody good idea though.

Ps...he wasnt a Parisian by any chance, i hear they shit in the streets.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Whilst away skiing this week I met a charming French man who spoke perfect English.

He showed me the design for his new invention which I have to say looks awesome.

it sounds daft but[HI] it has a very fine chopping blade that mushes all the contents to a fine liquid to avoid any unnecessary big bits and can be operated whilst driving along electronically. [/HI]

I think this sounds like a fine idea as it will of course negate the need to keep emptying the cassette at aires. :thumb:

nothin new..

many USRVs have them,.. but do a better job... they are called macerators ..

I had one, and with such a powerful pump the spray can be used to fertilise the fields as you drive along .. and that's not a joke.. ::bigsmile:

Last edited:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Well if he spoke perfect English it must be OK then............................I HOPE I have fallen for

a joke scam and that NOBODY is really considering spraying shit along the edge of the road

.........made for lazy a**holes who will not empty their cassettes in the appropriate places,

Just been to the Bois de Boulogne in Paris and was horrified at the open drain they use for

cassette emptying..............but it doesn't make it right.............it's a joke and I'm gullible

RIGHT ???

Right:thumb:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Penguins do it naturally. Just read they can generate four times the rectal pressure of humans. This allows them to direct their droppings well away from the egg or chick they are keeping warm without having to move away from the nest site. A really useful skill I think.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkz7tSbGDAM"]Penguin Poop - YouTube[/ame]

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Penguins do it naturally. Just read they can generate four times the rectal pressure of humans. This allows them to direct their droppings well away from the egg or chick they are keeping warm without having to move away from the nest site. A really useful skill I think.

just as well we arent related to penguins then.....that would keep plumbers in work full time replacing cracked bog pans.

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008

My parrot can projectile poo. When people see her at shows they ask does she bite. They never ask if she can cover them in poop at 3 metres, now wouldn't that be funny :ROFLMAO:

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Penguins do it naturally. Just read [HI]they can generate four times the rectal pressure of humans[/HI]. This allows them to direct their droppings well away from the egg or chick they are keeping warm without having to move away from the nest site. A really useful skill I think.

It ain't just Penquins, the female in my house can do that.

Paul, can the outlet pipe for the liquid be turned 180 degrees for Continental use? else it may go on the wind-screen of Johhny Foreigner and that wouldn't do.

Mastercamper

Free Member
Dec 7, 2013
Northumberland Flag Flier
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
50 years campervanning
Penguins do it naturally. [HI]Just read [/HI]they can generate four times the rectal pressure of humans. This allows them to direct their droppings well away from the egg or chick they are keeping warm without having to move away from the nest site. A really useful skill I think.

`Struth DBK,

I am starting to get quite concerned about your reading matter! :Eeek:

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Penguins do it naturally. Just read [HI]they can generate four times the rectal pressure of humans[/HI]. This allows them to direct their droppings well away from the egg or chick they are keeping warm without having to move away from the nest site. A really useful skill I think.

MEPs in Brussels seem to have a similar ability to penguins - but the sh*t they produce seems to be able to travel much further than the edge of their luxury, all expenses paid nests in Brussels & Strasbourg.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
My parrot can projectile poo. When people see her at shows they ask does she bite. They never ask if she can cover them in poop at 3 metres, now wouldn't that be funny :ROFLMAO:

Just thank the Good Lord you haven't got one of these!!!!!! :Eeek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ynnVxK-Hg"]MONKEY STICKS FINGER UP BUTT - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
can you direct it so it goes out sideways.i know just the traffic wardren . plus a few ministers.i would like to spray the good word.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
a farmer did just that to his local bank a while back. drove his tractor and muck spreader into town and fired up outside the bank.:ROFLMAO:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
well nobody can say DBK doesnt know shit :ROFLMAO:

geo glasgow

Free Member
Feb 2, 2014
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail cheyenne
Exp
I have one fitted

however mines projects from the rear of the motorhome only while in a stationary position while Engine is running,
crazy situation does occur on a regular basis,
when stationary in traffic jams my system has a habit of projecting its fodder to the rear not that bad when there's a bus or lorry but not so good when there's a pizza hut delivery guy on a bike or a convertible smart car.:Doh: I do record all of the events for legal purpose only, some one did try to sue me but my van clearly states "disabled van please give at least 3 meters clearance for Exit"

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
a farmer did just that to his local bank a while back. drove his tractor and muck spreader into town and fired up outside the bank.:ROFLMAO:

There was also a farmer that had a group of Irish travellers set up illegally on his land. He simply got the muck spreader out and fertilised the fields around in preparation for the next crop. He did misjudge it a bit and some nice clean Hobby caravans got a bit dirty. After an altercation, they got the hint and left.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
We had the "highway disposal" option on our RV.

The built in macerator, " chops" everything up, and then pumps the sludge through a "grinder" which makes it even finer. This is passed through a UV filter to kill any bacteria and then the "soup" is sprayed at very high pressure into the exhaust manifolds where everything is immediately vaporised.

Given the the RV's V10 engine exhaust glows cherry red at night, there is a lot of heat to deal with this.

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
We had the "highway disposal" option on our RV.

The built in macerator, " chops" everything up, and then pumps the sludge through a "grinder" which makes it even finer. This is passed through a UV filter to kill any bacteria and then the "soup" is sprayed at very high pressure into the exhaust manifolds where everything is immediately vaporised.

Given the the RV's V10 engine exhaust glows cherry red at night, there is a lot of heat to deal with this.

You can tell when you follow a vehicle that is running on chip fat, I wonder what "fragrance" could be detected if following a vehicle fitted with your option?

And why does a thread involving sh*t get such a large following?

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
I have also had this ability at times, beer and kebabs seem to produce a large amount of gas which can aid the exiting process.:Smile:

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012

it sounds daft but it has a very fine chopping blade that mushes all the contents to a fine liquid to avoid any unnecessary big bits and can be operated whilst driving along electronically.

You mean for when he goes on trial?

OTOH, I have a macerator on mine, given it has a marine toilet with holding tanks, rather than a cassette. As campsites aren't set up for gravity dumping this side of the pond, it has the additional advantage of pumping uphill through a long hose to the toilet block.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back