photos in a thred how do you do it (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I want to put photos in to a thread how do you do it
thanks in advance bill

Sounds complicated but quite easy, go down to where it says manage attachments, click on it, then choose file, put your photo file in then click upload, then when you see it is uploaded , close window and you will be back with your message and it will be on.
Sorry you have to be making a post first

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Easiest way,

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FDkReU95H0Q"]Upload a photo to Motorhomefun - YouTube[/ame]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Watch that video a couple of times and you'll get it Bill, if you don't give me a shout and I'll talk you through it in the chat room. :thumb:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Just watched the beginning of Jim's thing and it is totally confusing ,if you are putting your own photos on , you don't have to do all that you just go to your photos on your machine and click on em

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just watched the beginning of Jim's thing and it is totally confusing ,if you are putting your own photos on , you don't have to do all that you just go to your photos on your machine and click on em

It is confusing. Yes what you describe is how you add an attachment, which is shown as a thumbnail below your post, uploaded from your computer.

If you want the picture to be full size in the thread, the vid shows you how:thumb:

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
think I got it but do you have to use this photbuket and do they keep the rights to the photos are my images safe and will they publish my images or use them for marketing with out my consent they are yanks after all and should not be trusted

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Photos

You mean like this?

Attachments

• IMG_6158.jpg
    IMG_6158.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 18

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
At the risk of adding to the confusion, there are two ways to display images. The best, although it takes a little more effort, is to upload the picture to a site such as Flicker, Picasa or Photobucket. You can then link to this image as explained in Jim's video. This method shows the image full size and more importantly doesn't take up space on Jim's server.

The second method is to add it as an attachment, which produces the little thumbnail images. Convenient but the image is small and takes up server space.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back