Free Member
Feb 22, 2009
Burntwood Staffs
Funster No
MH
La Strada,
Exp
since 2000
The annual task of booking the boat was completed today. Once again DFDS came up with the best deal. 4.5 * 10M Van plus Trailer £113 return.
Taking the bike trailer makes so little difference I just assume we will be taking it and decide when we leave home.

Just got to decide where to go from Calais now :Smile:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
The annual task of booking the boat was completed today. Once again DFDS came up with the best deal. 4.5 * 10M Van plus Trailer £113 return.
Taking the bike trailer makes so little difference I just assume we will be taking it and decide when we leave home.

[HI]Just got to decide where to go from Calais now[/HI] :Smile:

end of the road and turn right :thumb: the rest will be a lovely mystery tour!

sleep e carr

Free Member
Nov 30, 2008
Whitby North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express 6 birth
Exp
Since 1970 first van converted police van
over nights and free bees at Berke

If you go right from Calais head round the coast passed Bolougne you see signs or look on map for Berk after level crossing at rounderabout make left, straight ahead about third on right big red and white light house some flats an a huge carpark can stop as long as you want free. Come out of car park turn left 500 yards an your on beach about 7 miles long:ROFLMAO::RollEyes::roflmto::thumb::thumb: have a great time. It's about two and a bit hours from ferry we allways use Dunkirk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Anywhere that doesn't take you round Paris's Boulevard Peripherique would be my recommendation.

I did La Peripherique in rush hour - it's fine of you have a massive H/M and a navigator as you have "right of size".

Honestly it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be - you just have to pick your fights :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back