Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Well it was a hard decision but i had to decide. The choices were a weekend away somewhere with me Julie or stay at home and watch some rugby on Tv.So instead of looking for somewhere to book online this morning after dropping her at work i done no more than get my self down to the supermarket and greg a few cases of San Miguel along with other goodies. Not being to sure i was making the right decision i ensured i done the weeks shopping too (this will smooth it over,) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Well it was a hard decision but i had to decide. The choices were a weekend away somewhere with me Julie or stay at home and watch some rugby on Tv.So instead of looking for somewhere to book online this morning after dropping her at work i done no more than get my self down to the supermarket and greg a few cases of [HI]San Miguel [/HI]along with other goodies. Not being to sure i was making the right decision i ensured i done the weeks shopping too (this will smooth it over,) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WRONG DECISION.......... You should have bought Speckled Hen:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Daveo2006

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
why not go away for the weekend and watch the rugby in the van with a beer or two
best of both worlds

Just fancied watching on a big screen and maybe do a little shouting.:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back