Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Hello dear friends....:Smile:

We have here a friend, his name is Goran, and he did a very nice compilation of fotos from the lat 21 days here in Motorhome Friends....

I only post here because a lot of funsters all ready leave us, but it will nice to remember the time you pass here....

A special thanks to all; Ifor, Gerald, to the Leasley´s, to Anna and Alli, to John and Down, to Alan and Linda, to Nigel and Pam, Ali and Tim, Billy, David and June, Geri and Ray, Keith & Jean....(forgive me if i forgot same one.....)
:Doh:
but a very, very special thanks to Goran and Birgitta who made this for us...:thumb:

[ame]http://youtu.be/PsP1BxdhOAI[/ame]

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
thanks pedro i saw these pic's but only problem was we couldn't be there now back in the cold but hope to get to you at some time in the near future tc all

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
loved it:Smile: with superb music. wish I was there:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Thanks Pedro and friends and family for sharing this lovely video.
We have not met you yet but have been following your posts with interest.
I think the video sums up all that our hobby means to us all,fun,new friends and having a good time,leaving with regret but great memories.
I visit Portugal most winters but circumstances have stopped me doing so for the time being but rest assured as soon as I am able you will be our first stop in the Algarve,kind regards,Andrea and Brian.:thumb:

OP
OP
Quintapedro

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
sorry.....

I didn't forgot to put them, i was just wetting for there visit. ... But they are a very important member of this family...yes it's you.... Mel and Chriss.....

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful Video,it made you feel as if you were there enjoying life with all,thanks again,Alf and Marianne:thumb::thumb:

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
::bigsmile:Really enjoyed that Pedro; top marks and thanks to Goran !!:thumb:

Great presentation, and the music is really good.:thumb::thumb:
Could you tell us who is the guitarist/female singer of the first song, please :Smile::Smile:????

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
What a beautiful video and amazing photography from very talented people . It captures exactly this special place and a very special welcome given by Pedro , Mirelle and crew :)

We feel very lucky to have found this place and family ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Missing you already. Continue with the good work and we'll be back.

Nigel and Pamala

Nigel (Sundowners) is that you constructing those super sandcastle?:roflmto:

Great video must come and visit the site this year

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Nice photos enjoyed watching then seeing Karen in he bright pink top she hates her photo being took:roflmto:
We will be back as Arnold says.
Had a great time will have to make the BBQ next time.
Laurie & Karen.

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Just sat and watched it through again, it really does capture the friendliness of this magic.
place.

Thanks to everyone that has made our stay here very special and of course to Goran for this beautiful keepsake

Alan and Lynda

OP
OP
Quintapedro

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
????

Could you tell us who is the guitarist/female singer of the first song, please :Smile::Smile:????

I don't know it....but later I willl ask Goran.:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I didn't forgot to put them, i was just wetting for there visit. ... But they are a very important member of this family...yes it's you.... Mel and Chriss.....

Those are Very nice Kind words Pedro..we miss you, Pedro, Mi & David and of course the pup Lila...We have missed all our old friends at "Algarve Motorhomefriends"....Chris is getting stronger every day after the kidney removal operation and hope the results come back all clear....we can not wait to get back to see all the old friends and of course new Motorhomers we have not met yet.....We look at all the photo's , video's and I can see you have been treating your guests very well indeed looking after everybody with lots of good food....if you are not careful Pedro they won't want to leave and want to stay rooted at "Algarve Motorhomefriends":thumb::RollEyes::winky::winky:.....see you soon or as soon as we can...
Mel, Chris & Bruce

OP
OP
Quintapedro

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Those are Very nice Kind words Pedro..we miss you, Pedro, Mi & David and of course the pup Lila...We have missed all our old friends at "Algarve Motorhomefriends"....Chris is getting stronger every day after the kidney removal operation and hope the results come back all clear....we can not wait to get back to see all the old friends and of course new Motorhomers we have not met yet.....We look at all the photo's , video's and I can see you have been treating your guests very well indeed looking after everybody with lots of good food....if you are not careful Pedro they won't want to leave and want to stay rooted at "Algarve Motorhomefriends":thumb::RollEyes::winky::winky:.....see you soon or as soon as we can...
Mel, Chris & Bruce

Dear friends Mel, Christian and Bruce

I'm very happy to read that my lovely Chris is getting stronger, sooner we will be able to be together...
Let me tell you that now like before, is amazing how nice friends we are making, it's becoming an very big family, with a lot of different nationalities, you will love it
;;-)

Big kisses and hugs from
Pedro & Mireilli

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Mel, Chris & Bruce

We have never met but wish Chris all the very best with her recovery and results. Our daughter had more than half of her liver removed 4 years ago but had a good result and is now fit and very healthy so I wish you the same xxx

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)

That's Mary Gauthier singing Mercy Now.

Get the Shazam App and it will recognise any music for you (almost). :thumb:

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
That's Mary Gauthier singing Mercy Now.

Get the Shazam App and it will recognise any music for you (almost).
:thumb:

THANK YOU; GREAT SONG

OP
OP
Quintapedro

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
singer

Hello my friend

we today had the BBC day, so I ask Goran the name of the singer and the name of the music.

so the singer is Mary Gauthier, the music Mercy now.

all the best

Pedro & Mireilli

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back