Free Member
Oct 27, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I am a newbie
Does anybody know how I can get motogp testing on the pc, or for that matter can I get the races on the pc without paying bt.

Regards
JohnT

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
There is no sign of BT Sport showing any testing from Sepang as yet, I was hoping they would after they showed the testing after last season.:cry:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
You can get it on the Moto GP site but it's very expensive. We've shared the cost between 3 of us so not to bad and we can all use the same log in and password and can watch in from anywhere on PC tablet phone or smart tv. And the best bit is we don't have to use BT. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Me too, but It's no good if they are not showing it. :Angry:

Apparently they did show a 2 minute slot in another program.

I'm a bit miffed as they did say they were gonna cover testing. Maybe the next one eh ?

They would be stupid though to miss the races as they did pay a shitload for them.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
:Eeek::Eeek: oh shock horror BT let people down :winky:
Said it before BT is one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with followed closely by Mercedes.

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Many thanks for that link,could be a lifesaver!! Just tried it and says wants bank details but is free,am sure it is fine but just a little concerned why they need bank details if a free service.
Are you using it yourself,not trying to br cheeky,just careful.Thanks again.:thumb:

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
yes, have used that site - and never given (nor would I give) bank details

happypre65

Free Member
Nov 12, 2010
Funster No
Hi,Having looked at a post about watching the motogp on your pc,i followed the info to CRICFREE TV only to find the info was not correct,it is only free for 5 days then so much a month,and it will take the money out of your bank after 5 days if you dont cancel,so not good info,beware of this site.regards H.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi,Having looked at a post about watching the motogp on your pc,i followed the info to CRICFREE TV only to find the info was not correct,it is only free for 5 days then so much a month,and it will take the money out of your bank after 5 days if you dont cancel,so not good info,beware of this site.regards H.

Who in their right mind would give bank details to a company openly stealing from another company ?

Sift

Free Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ringwood, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2014 :O
You don't need to click on anything on the site other than the channel you want to watch and the little x boxes when / if they appear, which will close the pop up ads. The x boxes may appear in the middle of the ad or to one side. Don't install anything even if it tells you you need it. It's a useful backup but I have subscribed via the MotoGP site (mainly to avoid BT again).

Regards,
Lee.

p.s. click the x in the top right of the chat box to stop the annoying clicking chat alert too.

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
German TV is showing Moto GP on Sport 1 . Not sure if you can find it on line. Is on Astra 1 so if you have satellite in the van you could watch it there ! We do :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back