LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Here I am getting all excited about my trip to Spain, worrying about driving alone, have I done this, have I done that, etc etc trying to be positive and not get too wound up. And you lot are going on about bandits robbers police customs mobile xray machines. No doubt soon it will be story’s of being stopped by aliens and probed in places other than the MH. Oh and lets not forget the gas attacks. Sounds almost as bad as a night out in Reading.:ROFLMAO:
Steve

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Here I am getting all excited about my trip to Spain, worrying about driving alone, have I done this, have I done that, etc etc trying to be positive and not get too wound up. And you lot are going on about bandits robbers police customs mobile xray machines. No doubt soon it will be story’s of being stopped by aliens and probed in places other than the MH. Oh and lets not forget the gas attacks. Sounds almost as bad as a night out in Reading.:ROFLMAO:
Steve

You missed the A frame Policia checks and fines :Eeek: and two spare tooth brushes :ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
That big Smiley on your van and you'll be mistaken for an international drug dealer.

Not a bad thing though. Have you seen Breaking Bad::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
yeah, its just like watching a couple of AIR CRASH INVESTIGATION PROGRAMES when you have just booked a cheap long haul flight !!!!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Don't let it worry you...

You are probably safer driving abroad than back home..

Just be a little more alert and don't take chances...:thumb:

We have been touring abroad most winters for donkey`s years and never had any problems...

The last trip I pulled up along side a lady of the night on a round about...

And she ran away from me... :winky:::bigsmile:

Just enjoy yourself... :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Don't let it worry you...

You are probably safer driving abroad than back home..

Just be a little more alert and don't take chances...:thumb:

We have been touring abroad most winters for donkey`s years and never had any problems...

The last trip I pulled up along side a lady of the night on a round about...

And she ran away from me... :winky:::bigsmile:

Just enjoy yourself... :thumb:

She was just running to get her friends Mo:thumb:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Here I am getting all excited about my trip to Spain, worrying about driving alone, have I done this, have I done that, etc etc trying to be positive and not get too wound up. And you lot are going on about bandits robbers police customs mobile xray machines. No doubt soon it will be story’s of being stopped by aliens and probed in places other than the MH. Oh and lets not forget the gas attacks[HI]. Sounds almost as bad as a night out in Reading.:ROFLMAO:[/HI]
Steve

I've Heard this lot referred to by several Epithets in the past but reassuring wasnt one I recall:Doh::Doh:

At least on a night out in Reading you can die( Albeit of Boredom):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a good trip Steve:thumb:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I do not know how The Spanish live in such a dangerous country......:roflmto::roflmto:BUSBY.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Have a great holiday Steve .... just don't drink the water, and wash the food properly in sterile water before you eat it, mind out for the spiders with a white spot on their heads, don't step on caterpillars if you havn't got socks and shoes on.... Enjoy.:thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Have a great holiday Steve .... just don't drink the water, and wash the food properly in sterile water before you eat it, mind out for the spiders with a white spot on their heads, don't step on caterpillars if you havn't got socks and shoes on.... Enjoy.:thumb:

spider with a white headspot......sounds like the one that spun a web across my rev counter needle.

I crushed it (by accident :RollEyes:) under my thumb when i took the clocks out.......will i die ? :Eeek:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
spider with a white headspot......sounds like the one that spun a web across my rev counter needle.

I crushed it (by accident :RollEyes:) under my thumb when i took the clocks out.......will i die ? :Eeek:

Shirley, Try Go Compare.com ... they do quite good life insurance for John ..... errrr... sooner rather than later.:thumb:

sleep e carr

Free Member
Nov 30, 2008
Whitby North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express 6 birth
Exp
Since 1970 first van converted police van
Stop worrying

stop worrying about it we have traveled 5 times to the algarve no trouble, only with van that got fixed quite quickly the strap holding waste tank broke, some local lads laid down under my van a tied it up with a piece of strong cord that they were going to use for clothes line when camping, so I gave them a proper plastic coated one that I had taken with me, but stop worring sit down write out a list of what you need pack it and go, and enjoy yourself and your wonder what the fuss was about when you get back.:ROFLMAO::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back