Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Has anyone used this facility, any info please .

Have you got a link?
We're staying near Totana and so far have visited about 30 sites up & down the coast checking them out but this one doesn't ring a bell.

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Almeria Caravan & Camping Sites in Costa Almeria Spain
viva-almeria.com › ...

Not working will try again, if no luck google campsites Almeria

Last edited:

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Camping La Garrofa , Almeria

Hi Larry
I know this is not what you are looking for ..

Camping La Garrofa

I looked at this site where our friends were staying... (they stay here every winter) .. awesome location.. right on the beach, would loved to have joined them .. but I thought it was a bit tight for our RV with a trailer (36ft + trailer) .. worth looking at.

From Google maps it looks like the entrance coming from Almeria has been blocked and you have to pass the site.. go through the tunnel , turn and come back on the coast road.

A photo from the road above.. note the vans on the beach !

Attachments

• 1-B0000885.jpg
    1-B0000885.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Camping La Garrofa

I looked at this site where our friends were staying... (they stay here every winter) .. awesome location.. right on the beach, would loved to have joined them .. but I thought it was a bit tight for our RV with a trailer (36ft + trailer) .. worth looking at.

From Google maps it looks like the entrance coming from Almeria has been blocked and you have to pass the site.. go through the tunnel , turn and come back on the coast road.

All correct as of last week.:winky:
Wonderfull looking location but ........
. absolute swine to get into with VERY tight switchback at the entrance...........anything over 26ft should worry unless you dont give a monkeys about your panels

vans pitched VERY close to each other.........as in open your window and pass your neighbour a brew!

Two very busy roads right above the site on flyovers..........I wonder just how peaceful the place can possibly be?

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Just a thought Larry, we stayed on a car park type thing in Cabo de Gata last week. Near Almeria, free, no services though, and if the wind is blowing.......wow!
But, if the sun is shining, it is very nice for a couple of days. No ploughing up the flowers here mate. :ROFLMAO:

Craig

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
You can park on the port at almerimar about 7euros
With water and dump
Lexie and wifi extra
Alan

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Have you got a link?
We're staying near Totana and so far have visited about 30 sites up & down the coast checking them out but this one doesn't ring a bell.

If you want lovely peace and quiet the aire at Totana is excellent, lovely views. Leccy and wifi included in the €10/night, €3 per wash. We are assuming this is where you are staying Zasker?

Nigel and Pamala

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Larry
I know this is not what you are looking for ..

Camping La Garrofa

Thanks Jim, looks good but we are looking for a one night stop on way to LaManga.

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Just a thought Larry, we stayed on a car park type thing in Cabo de Gata last week. Near Almeria, free, no services though, and if the wind is blowing.......wow!
But, if the sun is shining, it is very nice for a couple of days. No ploughing up the flowers here mate. :ROFLMAO:

Craig

We are sorting out the beds here still after some guy with a great big fiver did some ploughing :RollEyes:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back