LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
anyone get their tickets yet?

got mine today, :thumb::thumb:

looks like we aint too far from the exhibition area either, certainly closer than general camping.:thumb:

PS also posted on meets and rallies

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
anyone get their tickets yet?

got mine today, :thumb::thumb:

looks like we aint too far from the exhibition area either, certainly closer than general camping.:thumb:

PS also posted on meets and rallies

:Sad: I've not got mine yet and I'm supposed to be the Marshall. You will just have to 'Do it Yourselves'. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Harp07

Free Member
May 25, 2008
Somerset
Funster No
MH
C CLASS
Exp
Since 2008
western motorhome show, membeship number

Hi,
we are new to the club and we want to book tickets for the western motorhome show at malvern we have been on the site to book our tickets but they ask for a membership number for the club, we can only find our I.D and Password were do we find the membership number. any advice would be welcome

Thanks Jim & Maria :Blush:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi,
we are new to the club and we want to book tickets for the western motorhome show at malvern we have been on the site to book our tickets but they ask for a membership number for the club, we can only find our I.D and Password were do we find the membership number. any advice would be welcome

Hi Jim and Maria

You,re
Funster No: 2825:thumb:

Steve.

Just under your avatar.

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:Sad: I've not got mine yet and I'm supposed to be the Marshall. You will just have to 'Do it Yourselves'. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi John , don't panic:Smile: I spoke to Warners a couple of weeks ago and gave them your address. So the tickets will be arriving soon. They normally arrive a couple of weeks before the event. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi,

hi Jim and Maria,

welcome to the fun. :thumb:

just for future reference, when asked for your members number just enter your name ie: Harp07

it has no bearing on your tickets, it's just so the organisers and the marshalls lists tally.

when you've got booked please post on this thread so the marshall , johnsandywhite, can add you to the list of attendees

john.

Last edited:

roverman1

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
leeds west yorks
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
hi papa john were do i apply to get tickets i am interested in going

Harp07

Free Member
May 25, 2008
Somerset
Funster No
MH
C CLASS
Exp
Since 2008
western motorhome show

Thanks all for your help, we have now booked our tickets for the show and looking forward to the event.

Jim & Maria. :thumb:

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi papa john were do i apply to get tickets i am interested in going

Hi, dont forget you only have until 9am monday 21st to get booked:thumb:eek:therwise you will be placed in general camping and you wont get the £2 discount or the pleasure of being with the biggest bunch of nutters in the motorhoming world. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

make sure you book as a club member.:thumb:

john

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back