Astrology - You belive or think it`s rubbish (1 Viewer)

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
I keep getting horoscope sayings coming up on my PC ,
everyday they get it wrong.

But, if I look up what a Libran is described as, I seem to fit the description :Eeek:
It say`s we , sit on the fence, can`t make our mind up , takes both sides of a argument--- it`s nightmare:winky:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000

But, if I look up what a Libran is described as, I seem to fit the description :Eeek:
It say`s we , sit on the fence, can`t make our mind up , takes both sides of a argument--- it`s nightmare:winky:

Sit on the fence Eh. Now who does that remind you of :ROFLMAO:. Where's Shifty today :RollEyes:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I am an Aries
Born leader like to take control and believe Im always surrounded by fools:Cool:

Pammy says thats because the Good Lord didn't want me to stand out in a crowd:Doh:
G

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Taurus,
Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, is all about reward. Unlike the Aries love of the game, Taurus loves the rewards of the game. Think physical pleasures and material goods, for those born under this sign revel in delicious excess. They are also a tactile lot, enjoying a tender, even sensual, touch. Taurus adores comfort and likes being surrounded by pleasing, soothing things. Along these lines, they also favor a good meal and a fine wine. The good life in all its guises, whether it's the arts or art of their own making (yes, these folks are artistic as well), is heaven on Earth to the Taurus-born.

Well I cant deny the good food bit :ROFLMAO:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years

[HI]It say`s we , sit on the fence,[/HI] can`t make our mind up , takes both sides of a argument--- it`s nightmare:winky:
Sounds like me but my star sign is Taurus.:Smile:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Taurus,
Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, is all about reward. Unlike the Aries love of the game, Taurus loves the rewards of the game. Think physical pleasures and material goods, for those born under this sign revel in delicious excess. They are also a tactile lot, enjoying a tender, even sensual, touch. Taurus adores comfort and likes being surrounded by pleasing, soothing things. Along these lines, they also favor a good meal and a fine wine. The good life in all its guises, whether it's the arts or art of their own making (yes, these folks are artistic as well), is heaven on Earth to the Taurus-born.

Sounds like me but my star sign is Taurus.:Smile:

Is that why your posts are full of Bull? :ROFLMAO:

:sorry2::sorry2::sorry2: Didn't mean it honest, just couldn't resist :ROFLMAO:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Taurus,

Never believed any of this Astrology B*ll*x, however as a fellow Taurean, reading the wonderful description of myself as above,:winky: ....

I could now be turning........:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I used to work with this girl who said I was a typical Capricorn whatever that means.

Did she mean I was an old goat?

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I once saw a bit of probably flawed research based on conception date that allegedly showed the stars having an influence.

The theory was, just as the egg is fertilised it is a single delicate cell that could be influenced by whatever electromagnetic forces are around at the time.

They thought they found a pattern of say, artists being more prevalent at certain star times.

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Both Kath and me are Sagittarius. However I am the one with the long........

Face! :Doh:

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
images

Taurus...you wanna mess with me?

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Whatever!

Attachments

• Lion-Roar.jpg
    Lion-Roar.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 5
Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
I also saw another survey about chosen professions matched to star signs and checking among my associates at the time, it was very accurate !!!! Also their temperament type was also scarily accurate, as was my own !!!! BUT, as for reading the stars for the week,,,, no I don't think 99% are worth reading... Make your own future ...... Mitch.. :Smile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Just found this about Capricorn men

Getting to Know the Capricorn Man

D1_know-capricorn-man-ed2449_V1.png

The Capricorn man prefers to live by the rules. Extremely determined and goal oriented, he believes in following well-laid plans to achieve success. Frivolities don't appeal to Capricorn much, as he is very serious and practical about attaining what he wants most: respect, social status and financial security. He'll often lose himself in achieving his goals, but he'll do so with honesty, diligence and integrity.
The Goat is often a loner who permits few people into his inner circle, and many Capricorns are shy to boot. Because of Capricorn's suspicious nature, you'll have to prove your trustworthiness before he accepts you as a friend. Once you've accomplished this feat, a Capricorn man will be your loyal, dependable, supportive companion. If you ever break the bond of trust, however, don't count on getting a second chance. The Goat will move on and never look back.
The Capricorn man is often seen as cold and emotionally aloof, but this is largely a protective mechanism. Once he's convinced that your motives are sincere, he'll open up to you, although this could take some time. The quality of the relationship, however, will usually improve with age, so hang in there! You'll discover that the more secure he is in a relationship, the more willing he is to share his deepest feelings.
Life with a Capricorn man may not be a-thrill-a-minute, but he will provide security and stability for his mate and for his family. The Goat isn't known for having a bad temper, nor is he moody. He is sometimes pessimistic, but the right companion can overcome this and brighten his outlook. Surprisingly, despite their generally subdued nature, [HI]Capricorn men are often adventurous lovers who enjoy playful rollicks in the bedroom[/HI].
Finding and Keeping the Capricorn Man

[HI]Capricorn men are experts at managing and organizing[/HI], and as such, they're often found at the head of a company or in some other leadership position. A typical Capricorn man may have a job as an administrator, a doctor, an engineer, a "headhunter," a CEO or a politician. Quiet evenings at home are much more his speed than parties, clubs or crowded restaurants, so it may be difficult to find a Capricorn at the usual singles haunts. But career-oriented functions, professional organizations, charity events or anything that might help further his career or social stature might be perfect venues for him.
[HI]Most Capricorn men aren't superficial, so they don't look for the flashiest woman in the room[/HI]. In fact, most Goat guys prefer intelligence and character over looks in a prospective mate, so keep this in mind when trying to get his attention. He wants a life partner who shares his goals and one who will help him achieve success. [HI]In view of this, make sure he doesn't see you as a bimbo.[/HI] Instead, be quiet, serious and intelligent, and dress conservatively and neatly.
Even if a Capricorn man is attracted to you, you might have to make the first move, and while dating, you might have to be the aggressor. A Goat guy will often become close friends with a woman before considering a romantic relationship with her, which will give him a chance to really get to know her before he commits. Keep him interested by complimenting him with sincere praise and by never tossing a wrench in his plans. Let him see you as a supportive partner as well as a love interest.
It's easy to get discouraged when you've fallen for a Capricorn man. He has a seemingly impenetrable exterior that might take months to chip away. But when it finally erodes, a warm, sensitive man is found beneath the surface – one who will make an excellent life partner and a devoted

What a load of bollox::bigsmile:

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
I'm a cancerian - crab(by)

Don't believe any of this bulls**t. Load of crap as far as I am concerned. Same as Tarrot reading, Palmistry, Head bumps, Clairvoyents etc.

What will be, will be, as the saying goes and there's F*** All you can do about it.

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Horoscope's in newspapers are just a generalisation.

You need to know what is your rising sign at birth, that makes a huge difference, don`t knock the oldest religion, it is fascinating to read into it, every Capricorn is different, as they will have different ascensions etc. Capricorns are very hard working, some are control freaks , they are an earth sign, I was married to one, I am a Pisces, a water sign, they see both sides of the coin, do not like upset, like a stone thrown in a pond and the fishes swim fast for cover. it is a fascinating subject, just food for thought, it`s easy to knock the unknown, as some are frightened of it so pooh pooh it. There are so many unanswered questions through life and most are unanswerable.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back