Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
My missus is with Orange on her mobile and for several months has been trying to get them to correct a problem with her account, to no avail, they just seem incapable of sorting this out, she has been paying too much for her contract since last July, anyone know the contact details of their CEO please?

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
Orange UK (Everything Everywhere, EE, Orange Mobile)UK., Chief Executive
(.).. . .
let google be your friend::bigsmile:

Oct 28, 2013
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
My missus is with Orange on her mobile and for several months has been trying to get them to correct a problem with her account, to no avail, they just seem incapable of sorting this out, she has been paying too much for her contract since last July, anyone know the contact details of their CEO please?
You would be better off contacting CISAS with your complaint.
They are the Ombudsmen who deal with Orange / EE.
I had to bring them into play a couple of years back when someone managed to hack my account and take out a new contract using a number which I had taken off my account a few weeks before.
Although Orange accepted from the off that I was not responsible for the new contract and therefore all the costs incurred as a result of it, they were taking months to actually sort the matter out.
I had had three numbers on the one contract and had been with them for around 14 years prior to this event happening but decided to kick them into touch due to their obvious lack of security and their general incompetence.
CISAS had it all squared away within a week or two, including allowing me to cancel my Daughter's 24 month contract without penalty even though it was only 2 months in.
Their email address is CISAS@idrs.ltd.uk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back