Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
just joined and saying hi. have a converted transit which ive been getting away in a bit more as it nears completion. have done a bit in southern Ireland, southern Norway via Netherlands Germany and Denmark, s/w Scotland and some short breaks around uk in the last year or so....
hoping to make some of the rallies you arrange via the forum and meet some like minded people. that's the plan anyway.. thanks for reading.
regards to all andy

Jim and Lorraine

Free Member
Nov 10, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
just joined and saying hi. have a converted transit which ive been getting away in a bit more as it nears completion. have done a bit in southern Ireland, southern Norway via Netherlands Germany and Denmark, s/w Scotland and some short breaks around uk in the last year or so....
hoping to make some of the rallies you arrange via the forum and meet some like minded people. that's the plan anyway.. thanks for reading.
regards to all andy

:thumb:::bigsmile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Andy, welcome to the fun. I look forward to meeting you. Are there any motorhome friendly parking spots around the south Shields area where I could park my motorhome and kayak trailer, close to a beach or harbour for launching and without any overnight restrictions.

Last edited:

UK Pete

Free Member
Jan 16, 2014
kent
Funster No
MH
Renault van conversion
Exp
on/off since 1991in campervanss
Hi Andy welcome aboard
Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kryten

Free Member
Jan 18, 2014
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie but did own one in 2003. Been into camping for many years.
Hi Andy! :welcome:

I'm also new around here! :thumb:

OP
OP
andy63

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
thanks for the welcome.
Wildman im sorry but I cant think of any convenient parking spots on the coast where someone wouldn't complain.. I used to fish the whole area . all the car parks charge even in winter now, some of the more remote beaches had barriers put up to prevent higher vehicles using their parking facilities. with the old van I had I used to be forced to use the camp sites up the Northumberland coast when I was away fishing. was always asked to move on if I tried parking up.
well as I said hope to meet up with some of you at your meets... have to get a trip to peru to macho pichu (without van :roflmto: ) out of way first but from april time on I hope to be back to the van.
take care all. regards andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Andy welcome to fun, I see you have visited my neck of the woods over in SW Scotland lovely place for motorhoming

OP
OP
andy63

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
hi lorger, yes done s/w Scotland loads of times fishing from the colvend/ balcary area right out to the mull . lovely area. ta andy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back