Getting a UK registration number (1 Viewer)

womblevra

Free Member
Dec 10, 2012
Desborough, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We bought our new to us Motorhome in November and were due to pick it up from dealer in mid December, unfortunately it is registered in Isle of Man.
We rearranged the collection date for this weekend and have been informed dealer is still waiting on DVLA to sort registration.We are relly frustrated as we are helpless in this
Is it normal and can we speed things up in anyway?:Sad::Sad:

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
We bought our new to us Motorhome in November and were due to pick it up from dealer in mid December, unfortunately it is registered in Isle of Man.
We rearranged the collection date for this weekend and have been informed dealer is still waiting on DVLA to sort registration.We are relly frustrated as we are helpless in this
Is it normal and can we speed things up in anyway?:Sad::Sad:

Hi, if you search uk registration you will find myself and others have recently done similar. I got mine in november after weeks and threatening dvla with my local mp. You are lucky in that you are not having to deal with dvla's ineptitude yourself. Now its all been centralised to cardiff its more chaotic than usual, and used to take 3 weeks, expect a much longer wait.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back