LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Well today the sun (even if it is asleep, bbc news) came out to play here in Compton, so out with the hose pipe and wash the van, just where does all this muck come from? I washed then soaped then rinsed and even made a start with some polish, I feel much better now. Been a good week, booked two rallies, won £2.90 on the lottery and washed the van and away to a friends place for the week end. The year is shaping up nicely. ( cancer scan next week so lets hope nothing new found) then I will be well pleased:thumb:

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Well today the sun (even if it is asleep, bbc news) came out to play here in Compton, so out with the hose pipe and wash the van, just where does all this muck come from? I washed then soaped then rinsed and even made a start with some polish, I feel much better now. Been a good week, booked two rallies, won £2.90 on the lottery and washed the van and away to a friends place for the week end. The year is shaping up nicely. ( cancer scan next week so lets hope nothing new found) then I will be well pleased:thumb:

Fingers and legs crossed for you on the scan, I know how you feel...

Allan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Steve, Hope all goes well for you darlin'. Had my scan this week and it is always a worry isn't it...... With that smile on your face all the time you deserve for everything to be good news..... Keep us all informed and sending you a big hug ... and your family too as they will also worry even though they may not say so.... hug. Joy:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back