Free Member
Jan 16, 2014
York
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, I recently purchased my first motorhome, Compass Amazon 400 RL 2005, however I do not have a manual for it, can anybody advise where I can get one.
Thanks

OP
OP
I

Ian2014

Free Member
Jan 16, 2014
York
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
I'm a newbie
Manual

Thanks, checked archive but no joy, have emailed them as PaulyP suggested :thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Thanks, checked archive but no joy, have emailed them as PaulyP suggested :thumb:

The 2005 Motorhome Handbook downloaded OK for me. You won't find one specific to the 400RL in 2005, they just produced one general handbook covering the features of all their range.

Amazon is only a variant of the Avantgarde range (which is equivalent to the Elddis Autoquest range).

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If its anything like our 'van you don't get a lot from the manufacturer, the main stuff is in the individual information from the separate manufacturers of the items fitted into the vehicle.

It's surprising how many manuals for the individual fittings you may find on line, for example 'fridges, water heaters etc. Just enter the model number of the item into Google plus "manual user guide". We used to carry lots of paper copies around but now I have them all on my tablet as PDFs. Though TBH, the only one I refer to is the one for programming the water/habitation heater as it is only intuitive if you are an alien as the controls could not have been designed by anyone human.

Of course, finding the model number may be difficult but you can try the manufacturer's website and there you might find pictures to help identify what you have. You may also find not a lot of difference between specific models in terms of what they do and how you operate them.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back