Hello all Electrolux & Dometic owners (1 Viewer)

P

pete@ashbridge

Deleted User
Hello everyone, just a quick intro for you all. I run the spare parts department at Ashbridge Domestic Appliances. We are the official service agents for Electrolux & Dometic. So if anyone has any queries or wishes to purchase genuine spare parts for their fridges, air-cons, toilets, safes, water purifiers, generators, dishwashers or vacuum cleaners, then look no further.

As registered users of motorhomefun.co.uk we will give you a 5% discount on all purchases made if you mention the website when ordering.

Or please just drop me a line

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Great news Pete, and a very warm welcome....good to have you aboard!

Can you get spares for USA Dometic units?

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, thanks for the discount and welcome to the site. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

pete@ashbridge

Deleted User
Great news Pete, and a very warm welcome....good to have you aboard!

Can you get spares for USA Dometic units?

Hello, I do believe we can. Let me know the details of your appliance and I'll have a look for you.

pete@ashbridge

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hello, I do believe we can. Let me know the details of your appliance and I'll have a look for you.

pete@ashbridge

Hi Pete
Thanks for the reply, I don't have a specific requirement at the moment but in my line of business I often get asked.
Best regards
Linda

OP
OP
P

pete@ashbridge

Deleted User
Hi Pete
Thanks for the reply, I don't have a specific requirement at the moment but in my line of business I often get asked.
Best regards
Linda

OK, no problem, let me know if I can help.

R

Ralph

Deleted User
Just a question for you Pete, with your Dometic experience:
I had to have the cooling unit replaced in my Dometic fridge freezer when it was just under 2 years old at a cost of over £300.
Is this a common thing to happen? I was a bit shocked at the price and needing it so early in the fridge's life. It's put me off of Dometic products but, of course, you have to have what the van converter decides.

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Pete and a big welcome from me to MotorhomeFun ::bigsmile:
Your offer of a discount to our members is very generous and valued, many thanks ::bigsmile:

Keith

OP
OP
P

pete@ashbridge

Deleted User
Just a question for you Pete, with your Dometic experience:
I had to have the cooling unit replaced in my Dometic fridge freezer when it was just under 2 years old at a cost of over £300.
Is this a common thing to happen? I was a bit shocked at the price and needing it so early in the fridge's life. It's put me off of Dometic products but, of course, you have to have what the van converter decides.

Hello Ralph. Yeah sorry to hear about your unit going down. Unfortunately, when your unit goes, you have 2 choices which can cost around the same price. A new unit or a new fridge.

The unit is the 'brain' of the fridge and there are no ways of looking after or servicing a unit.

Keith and Debs

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
In Our RV
Funster No
MH
Fifth Wheel
Exp
3 Years
Hello Ralph. Yeah sorry to hear about your unit going down. Unfortunately, when your unit goes, you have 2 choices which can cost around the same price. A new unit or a new fridge.

The unit is the 'brain' of the fridge and there are no ways of looking after or servicing a unit.

Hi All

Sorry but i have to disagree with you on this one Pete. One way we can all look after our fridge/freezer and make it last a lot longer is to always always operate it Level one of the most common causes of cooling unit failure is operating off level.

Operating a unit out of true has a cumulative effect so its no good going away for a couple of days and thinking its not quite level it will be okay.. it wont eventually it will fail due to operating off level...

Apologies if i am teaching people to suck eggs, just thought it was worth mentioning....

Keith ....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back