Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
When in my 'trikeing era' at the rallies, lots of trikes were turning up with mini-caravans on the back. These mini-caravans were crazy little teardrop shaped things, but owners used to love them - not see one like above though.

Trikeman. :winky:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
When in my 'trikeing era' at the rallies, lots of trikes were turning up with mini-caravans on the back. These mini-caravans were crazy little teardrop shaped things, but owners used to love them - not see one like above though.

What do they handle like

Would the front wheel struggle to grip and pull x4 wheels around corners:whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
What do they handle like

Would the front wheel struggle to grip and pull x4 wheels around corners:whatthe:

My trikes used to handle very well, I didn't have rear suspension - I tuned the ride/handling by the tyre pressures - I had large tyres/wheels. I rode a few with rear suspension and it works in opposition to what it should, eg if you go round a right hand bend you have to shift your weight to the right (same on a bike) however if you have suspension the weight transfer will compress the left hand side suspension,,,,,, yehaa! butt cheeks tend to grip well! :whatthe: However, trikes like rewaco, et al, have that sussed.

I really don't know how the one pictured would get around bends, it may have a 'steering' (drag-slack) axle at the rear - seen those.

Regards,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back