Gas bottle regulators (1 Viewer)

M

movistar003

Deleted User
Hi,

We live in San Miguel de Salinas (near Torrevieja) and are getting ready for a 6 week long trip in the motorhome (Hymer E690) that we`ve all but imported now into Spain.

However, we need to replace the gas bottles with spanish ones and are finding it tricky to obtain 50mb regulators to fit spanish bottles which the HYmer needs for the appliances.

Has anyone any ideas where a good stockist might be.

Martin

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
why not keep the ones you have and buy a refill adapter of of eBay, then fill up with LPG anywhere.

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi,

We live in San Miguel de Salinas (near Torrevieja) and are getting ready for a 6 week long trip in the motorhome (Hymer E690) that we`ve all but imported now into Spain.

However, we need to replace the gas bottles with spanish ones and are finding it tricky to obtain 50mb regulators to fit spanish bottles which the HYmer needs for the appliances.

Has anyone any ideas where a good stockist might be.

Martin
I imported my Hymer into Spain last year,and i just fitted the spanish regulator to the bottle and everything worked ok.We now have Gaslow,but as we only have 2 lpg stations in Valencia i keep my Spanish bottle and regulator handy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

movistar003

Deleted User
Spanish Gas Bottle Regulators

Thanks all for your replies.

I have read on another site (some other guy had his post replied to) that one way would be to get a freeflow valve (Vavula Libre) that fits to the german regulator screw fitting & then pushes onto the spanish repsol bottles.

Any idea where in Spain (or anywhere) where I can get one of these?

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back