I have set up a Facebook Autotrail Owners Group (1 Viewer)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I don't have one of these vans so won't be joining, but I still wouldn't if I had - because its on Facebook. Invention of the Devil.
PS: I am aware I am a dinosaur!

OP
OP
Biggles

Biggles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2009
So you don't have an Autotrail and you don't do facebook? I guess this group is not for you then :ROFLMAO:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
i've just requested to join, as you can see from our info, we no longer have an autotrail, but having owned two in the past thought at some point we may be able to impart some info to you.
and living in the town of Autotrail has its advantages. it's not always what u know :winky::winky::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Biggles

Biggles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2009
i've just requested to join, as you can see from our info, we no longer have an autotrail, but having owned two in the past thought at some point we may be able to impart some info to you.
and living in the town of Autotrail has its advantages. it's not always what u know :winky::winky::winky:

Thanks. I guess its for anyone really with an interest in Autotrail MH's. I just want to get the group up and running then see what direction it takes. Its a group for the members.

OP
OP
Biggles

Biggles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2009
everything Broken Link Removed :Smile:

I know, it's just another platform. Not trying to diminish this group in any way.

Kevin

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
I've got an Autotrail and love it,however I Hate Facebook.I don't see the attraction in telling every man and his dog what I'm doing !
If you enjoy it however go for it we're all different .

Vlad

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
I've got an Autotrail and love it,however I Hate Facebook.I don't see the attraction in telling every man and his dog what I'm doing !

Vlad

ditto:Smile:

OP
OP
Biggles

Biggles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2009

Vlad

Groups work a bit diiferently. Give it a try. It's in its infancy, who knows where it will go. You can always leave or just lurk.

Kevin

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
I'll give it a go!

Cheers Kevin,

I've requested to join (I think!) and think its a good idea.

Simon

Paramotormanal

Free Member
Aug 29, 2012
Kingston upon Hull
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp

Coming from a football fan lets hope those Mariners get back in the football league this time round.

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
As has already been said, nice idea, pity it's on facebook.
I won't be joining as I wouldn't go near facebook if they paid me.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
just seems very bad form to advertise and recruit members for another group on a forum with a dedicated section for that particular group:Sad: i presume you do realise there is a dedicated autotrail section of this forum already??:Doh:

Jim seems to be allowing it, but I know most forums can and do ban members for poaching others for another forum/group. it undermines the forum and ultimately reduces the number of people posting on a particular subject. few people will search facebook for motorhome advice though

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back