Nicked from facebook and Tonka (1 Viewer)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
And I was just about to post it here too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
If you are on android, look for aires camping car in play store, far better than park for night in France, it's on all the water thingys on aires it's got a green camper car icon if you are looking for it, but can't get it to work on ipad, it will tell you all the aires that are around you and how far and a map to get you there, used it in France last year , fantastic::bigsmile: il try a link in a bit:thumb:

electrajohnt

Free Member
Oct 27, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I am a newbie
How to put onto my telephone

Link Removed
This is it I think

I have a samsung flat phone and I can do the internet via vodaphone. Can anyone tell me how to put this App onto my phone please.

JohnT:Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I have a samsung flat phone and I can do the internet via vodaphone. Can anyone tell me how to put this App onto my phone please.

JohnT:Smile:

Hi you should have a google play app on your phone just go into that and type in name of app you want and press install.

Or you could sign I to this forum on your phone and press the link on here and it will take you directly to it, then press install.

electrajohnt

Free Member
Oct 27, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I am a newbie
It's got to be me

Hi you should have a google play app on your phone just go into that and type in name of app you want and press install.

Or you could sign I to this forum on your phone and press the link on here and it will take you directly to it, then press install.

Nope! tried that it said it couldn't find the site, had I spelt it correctly? The only difference is in the address shown it say's "d...aires" I typed in "detailsaires" should I have tyoed something different?

jOHNt

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Nope! tried that it said it couldn't find the site, had I spelt it correctly? The only difference is in the address shown it say's "d...aires" I typed in "detailsaires" should I have tyoed something different?

jOHNt

Should just go straight to it if you click the link, doesn't need anything else, have you got google play store on your phone

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
If you enter, aires camping cars, in google it's the second one in the list on mine.
Hth:thumb:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Thanks for this.

Is it available offline? I can't find any indication.

Cydersyd.

There seems to be an offline version but it has to be paid for....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back