Shepton Mallet US RV & Motorhome Show (1 Viewer)

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>I know September is a few months away, but it's time to start thinking about this event.

We ( Tina & Glenn) will be marshalling for the Funsters, this is the first time we have ever done this kind of thing so please come and support us in our efforts to have a big Funster turn out, :yeah: as well as the chance to have a good look around at all of the new vans, essential accessories and generally stock up on all the other bits and pieces you know you can't do without :Eeek:

The annual Motorhome and US RV Show is being held at the Royal Bath and West Showground from 12th - 14th September 2008.

People camping are able to attend the show as often as they like and also get to enjoy 2 nights of cabaret and a spectacular fireworks display on Saturday evening, as well as getting together with other funsters and having FUN!

Camping prices including 2 adults(extra adults £5 each, children free)are:-
Arrival Thursday - £28
Arrival Friday onwards - £23

This includes the £2 club discount, to obtain this and ensure you are parked in the Motorhome Fun area, please make sure you put Motorhome Fun down as your club.

You can book on line using the link below or by phone Tel. 020 8302 6150/6069

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="25%">
It's being held at

</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="25%"></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="25%"></TD><TD>Royal Bath and West Showground</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="25%"></TD><TD>Shepton Mallet</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="25%"></TD><TD>Somerset</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="20%">Post Code:</TD><TD>BA4 6QN</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="20%">Website Link:</TD><TD>http://tinyurl.com/3e44nh</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width="25%">

Tina & Glenn

</TD><TD>:thanks2:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
''essential accessories and generally stock up on all the other bits and pieces you know you can't do without'':thumb:

We will be there FIAMMAstand

Peter

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
We might be able to attend, will know once our sons new school timetable is set out xxxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LeoK

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Huntingdon (ish)
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Two years (and a bit)
Regrets ...

Would love to see you both again.

BUT

Regret that we will not be able to go there this year, events clash and the 50th anniversary reunion won.

Sorry Pardon ... LeoK

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Shame we won't be able to be there either as it clashes with Link Removed at Malvern :Sad:

OP
OP
TinaGlenn

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Did I mention that there is also entertainment on the Friday and Saturday nights, and Fireworks??? :thumb::thumb:

If you want to camp with us prebookings need to be made before 30th August, the cost includes 2 Adults, children under 18 free, and awnings and dogs allowed too ::bigsmile:

You get to visit the show as often as you like, picking up those "Must Have" items we all cannot do without, as well as nosing around all of the new vans on show to see if there is anything that takes your fancy.

All this from only £28 if arriving on Thursday 11th or £23 from Friday 12th September.

If you turn up without pre booking you will not be able to camp with us and you will not get the discount :Eeek:

See the Calendar for further info on how to book, not forgetting to put Motorhome Fun down in the club section, and then let me know so that I can add your names to the list.

Looking forward to seeing you there

Tina

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Did I mention that there is also entertainment on the Friday and Saturday nights, and Fireworks??? :thumb::thumb:

If you want to camp with us prebookings need to be made before 30th August, the cost includes 2 Adults, children under 18 free, and awnings and dogs allowed too ::bigsmile:

You get to visit the show as often as you like, picking up those "Must Have" items we all cannot do without, as well as nosing around all of the new vans on show to see if there is anything that takes your fancy.

All this from only £28 if arriving on Thursday 11th or £23 from Friday 12th September.

If you turn up without pre booking you will not be able to camp with us and you will not get the discount :Eeek:

See the Calendar for further info on how to book, not forgetting to put Motorhome Fun down in the club section, and then let me know so that I can add your names to the list.

Looking forward to seeing you there

Tina

Hi Tina,

We will be there but parked in the trade area.::bigsmile:

You mentioned fireworks, our friends are planning on going but have a dog who does not like fireworks. So what's the display like and how long does it last. :Smile:

Regards

Don

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Tina,

We will be there but parked in the trade area.::bigsmile:

You mentioned fireworks, our friends are planning on going but have a dog who does not like fireworks. So what's the display like and how long does it last. :Smile:

Regards

Don

Thats a good point Don.

We wont be there, but we will be in Spain even if we do have a dodgy slide out, dodgy electrics a done in liesure battery and no telly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

H

hannah29

Deleted User
sorry its vanfest weekend at malvern and we will be there.....have a great time ::bigsmile:
hannah

OP
OP
TinaGlenn

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Hi Don the info I have got is this:

ENTERTAINMENT
Friday - Entertainment In the Showering Pavilion from approx. 8.pm.

Saturday Teatime - Childrens entertainment from 5pm-6pm in the Upstairs Westex suite. As usual, parents are welcome.

Saturday Evening - In the Showering Pavilion at 7.30pm we shall be presenting the MOTORHOME OF THE YEAR awards and introducing the lucky winners. From approx. 8.00pm it ‘s cabaret time. Bars in the Showering Pavilion and Upstair Westex will be open from 7pm-midnight.

FIREWORKS - Always a highlight of the show, the display on Saturday evening will start at approximately 9.30pm. Listen for the maroon, the display starts five minutes later. Please ensure pets are comfortable and safe during the display. Do not stand downwind and beware of debris. No awnings should be out near the display area.

Hope this helps.

Tina

lady jann

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs
Hi Don the info I have got is this:

ENTERTAINMENT
Friday - Entertainment In the Showering Pavilion from approx. 8.pm.

Saturday Teatime - Childrens entertainment from 5pm-6pm in the Upstairs Westex suite. As usual, parents are welcome.

Saturday Evening - In the Showering Pavilion at 7.30pm we shall be presenting the MOTORHOME OF THE YEAR awards and introducing the lucky winners. From approx. 8.00pm it ‘s cabaret time. Bars in the Showering Pavilion and Upstair Westex will be open from 7pm-midnight.

FIREWORKS - Always a highlight of the show, the display on Saturday evening will start at approximately 9.30pm. Listen for the maroon, the display starts five minutes later. Please ensure pets are comfortable and safe during the display. Do not stand downwind and beware of debris. No awnings should be out near the display area.

Hope this helps.

Tina
hi tinaglen , will we need to take our clothes off in the showering !:Smile: ring ???:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

regards jann ....:thumb:

OP
OP
TinaGlenn

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Hi Jann,

I think I would be inclined to keep mine on..... but I'm sure no one would mind if you wanted to go commando:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tina

OP
OP
TinaGlenn

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
For anyone thinking of attending this show you have only 4 weeks to make up your mind and book for it.
If you don't pre book and want to camp you may not be able to camp with the rest of the funsters, and get the discount :cry:

Go on you know you want to :thumb:

Tina

lady jann

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs
hi tinaglen i just called to say hello !!:Smile: unfortunately we have to stay flexable so cant book but are trying to come ....:Smile:

regards , rayval ...:thumb:

for ever young !!:Blush::thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
For anyone thinking of attending this show you have only 4 weeks to make up your mind and book for it.
If you don't pre book and want to camp you may not be able to camp with the rest of the funsters, and get the discount :cry:

Go on you know you want to :thumb:

Tina

Whats the latest i can book?

OP
OP
TinaGlenn

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
The deadline for online booking is 5th September 2008.

It gives you a few weeks to make up your minds :thumb:

If or When you DO book, use the clubs online booking putting Motorhome Fun as the club and your screen name or membership number where asked, that way you get pitched with us and you get the discount.

Tina

OP
OP
TinaGlenn

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Hi Folks,

There is a time limit for online booking for this event which is 5th September
Just a quick reminder that if you do book for this event please use the clubs booking form and put either your screen name or membership number, (the one shown below your avatar) and then PM me with your details.

Looking forward to meeting some of you there

Tina & Glenn

OP
OP
TinaGlenn

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
So far with little or no real interest we are considering taking this event out of the Motorhome Fun Calender for this year and going with another group we belong to :Eeek:

It won't be much fun flying a sad and lonely fun flag on our own.:cry:

It is a shame as this is one of the largest events in the south of England for all you folks that say everything good happens up North :Doh:

The 5th September online booking deadline isn't very far away for you to book and get the club discount of £2, as well as camping with Fun forum members.

If you have booked and have forgotton to PM me your details please do.

Tina

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back