Free Member
Aug 29, 2012
Kingston upon Hull
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pg7qKGbhNg"]http[/ame]

This was a flying weekend we did at Snowdonia around March time (2013) I did fly over Snowdon but unfortunately at 4500' due to cloud cover so none of the mountain was visible but the beaches are gorgeous ,I love this part of the world and look forward to going back this year cheers Alan.

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Wow,,,,,, what a wonderful video :thumb:

I have always admired (and I suppose, envied) the paragliders that come over our house, loads of them. We sometimes get a wave when we are in the garden and one did ask 'where the hell am I' once, though I guess he knew where he was.

Again, an inspirational look from above.

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Never thought of a bucket list before.

Now I know whats at the top

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Paramotormanal

Paramotormanal

Free Member
Aug 29, 2012
Kingston upon Hull
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Cheers Trikeman and make it happen Mel lol, Peter the range of our bulldog paramotors with the Dudek wings we fly is around 3 hours in the air and depending on the wind speed you can expect to get around 80 miles.
All this is weather related that particular flight we covered about 55 miles of nearly deserted beaches we carry a small gps that tells you your flight duration ground speed altitude and so forth which makes it easy to know when to turn round and head back.:thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
O M G I am so impressed the video was great I really enjoyed it thank you.

Bedsheet pits of string and a fan on ya back :Doh:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
:thumb:Excellent:thumb:
Saw a small part of Shell Island.(Well the harbour)

What was the music track?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
omg not certain if youre insane ove very very brave strapping yourself to a pair of my wifes knickers and a lawn mower on your back:Eeek:

lovely photography though

lavalamp

Free Member
Nov 24, 2012
Central London
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 years
http

This was a flying weekend we did at Snowdonia around March time (2013) I did fly over Snowdon but unfortunately at 4500' due to cloud cover so none of the mountain was visible but the beaches are gorgeous ,I love this part of the world and look forward to going back this year cheers Alan.

Hi, I learnt to paraglide Jan 2013 with Airworks at Glynde and can often be found at Brighton CC where I base myself for the South Downs sites, flew Annecy and Algodonales which was brilliant, be pleased to hook up as I would like to fly other sites around the UK:Smile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Paramotormanal

Paramotormanal

Free Member
Aug 29, 2012
Kingston upon Hull
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi, I learnt to paraglide Jan 2013 with Airworks at Glynde and can often be found at Brighton CC where I base myself for the South Downs sites, flew Annecy and Algodonales which was brilliant, be pleased to hook up as I would like to fly other sites around the UK:Smile:

Cheers laverlamp I have also flown Algodonales when I did my BHPA I live in the East Riding of Yorkshire so it is predominantly flat so I bought a paramotor and taught myself you are quite welcome to come here the great thing is during the good flying days we can camp at the airfield for free if you go to parafly.co.uk we have a forum you can join and keep in touch cheers Alan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back