Where's my birthday message Jim (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I was looking forward to my first birthday as a funster and getting my message from Jim, especially when your birthday is sandwiched neatly between Christmas and the new year and forgotten by most except close family and friends so imagine my upset when I logged in this morning and no message for me on the forum :cry::cry::cry: I am now going back to my darkened room to continue rocking backwards and forwards while talking incoherent gibberish (same as any other day my husband would say!!) unsure whether I will ever get over the rejection. I may need counselling!! :cry::cry::cry:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
:beer::wine::party2::birthday:I felt the same back in September but when you signed up did you tick all the right box's and not want your birthday made public it wont get announced ?
eny was happy birthday

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
:party2::party2::party2::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Newbie Funsters. Happy Birthday to you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
It's probably because you have your account set to privacy.

I think there was another thread about this.

Happy birthday anyway:thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
oooh quick how do I get my account altered in time to get my message?:Doh:

Too late now::bigsmile:

I think it's Edit Profile

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
By the way - I can't edit my profile and I think I am set to privacy as well although I didn't mean to .

My birthday is 3rd January:thumb:

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Just changed mine as it was set to privacy.
Choose you profile at top of page and when it comes up the edit details on left hand column.

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I can't find anything that needs altering, my settings are open to everyone. I am destined never to receive one of Jim's messages :cry::cry::cry:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I can't find anything that needs altering, my settings are open to everyone. I am destined never to receive one of Jim's messages :cry::cry::cry:

Go into " customise profile"

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Oh deary deary me:Doh: Showing one sign of Old Age there Coolbeanz, getting Grumpy then hiding in a darkened room:Sad::Doh:

Never mind, 'appy burffday from oi an' 'er:beer::hug:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
that just seems to be about headers and footers?

Yes but on the left hand side you will see the options you have to change your details.

Computer whizz kid here just managed it so I am sure you can:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Coolbeanz, I was itching to tell everybody about your birthday...but...

To get your birthday mentioned you need to fit two criteria, you need to have told us in your profile that your date of birth is not private ( just the date and month will do) and you need to have posted in the last 60 days. Unfortunately you have told me in your profile to keep your DOB a secret. if you want some birthday wishes next year, go to your profile and change that. Meanwhile.. a belated happy birthday, I hope you don't spend too much of it in a dark room:Smile:

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I was itching to tell everybody about your birthday...but...

To get your birthday mentioned you need to fit two criteria, you need to have told us in your profile that your date of birth is not private ( just the date and month will do) and you need to have posted in the last 60 days. Unfortunately you have told me in your profile to keep your DOB a secret. if you want some birthday wishes next year, go to your profile and change that. Meanwhile.. a belated happy birthday, I hope you don't spend too much of it in a dark room:Smile:

woo hoo I am out of the darkened room never to return, thanks Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My profile is already set to show my DOB and I have posted so much in the last few days I must be getting on peoples nerves :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I am off sick following an op' and too much time on my hands) Is there something else I have missed?

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Many Happy Returns Coolbeanz :beer:

Have a good one!

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
I was looking forward to my first birthday as a funster and getting my message from Jim, especially when your birthday is sandwiched neatly between Christmas and the new year and forgotten by most except close family and friends so imagine my upset when I logged in this morning and no message for me on the forum :cry::cry::cry: I am now going back to my darkened room to continue rocking backwards and forwards while talking incoherent gibberish (same as any other day my husband would say!!) unsure whether I will ever get over the rejection. I may need counselling!! :cry::cry::cry:

Stop whinging burfday boy

Meny happily burfday returns

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
A very happy Birthday to you hope you have a good day, the darkened room is for when you have finished the :wine: enjoy :party2::birthday::party2::birthday:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back