Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
My gismo said in the sun 24 deg............ ::bigsmile:

Not complaining,,,,,, got dragged screaming round Benidorm market today,,, left Judy down there... (I don't do shops or markets).... pushed Paul back to the camp site, and thought this is getting hard work....

Gets back and takes front wheel off his push chair or what ever it`s called and bleedin hell all the "Ball Bearings drop out :cry:) sealed bearings have disintegrated...

Walks back down with wheel to one of the mobility rental places and left the wheel there for them to sort out... we will see tomorrow whether it`s dump it and buy a new chair or if it`s fixed... :RollEyes:

Ended up cooking the evening meal on the "Cadac".... and polishing off a couple of bottles of Spanish Sweet White Wine, in the blazing sunshine... (Never right this time of year :Cool:)... :thumb:......... Me poor sister in law is sat in front of the fire and it`s raining & sleet and only 4 deg... (I feel rotten really knowing that... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Anyway Pam, Carol & Judy and whoever else wants to go are off up to Carreforre hypermarket tomorrow.... Just got to persuade the men folk who are here to join me in a drink or two at the site bar... gonna be hard, I think... :winky::ROFLMAO:

All in all another fantastic day in Benidorm... :thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Enjoy your hard earned beer in the site bar tomorrow Mo.

I will be shocked if you are drinking alone::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pamelaaar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2009
The Tropical Bar, Benidorm.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2003
I,m sure Brisey won,t need any persuasion to drink with you in the bar - he,s a poor old pensioner too:ROFLMAO:
What time is Judy planning to go to Carrefour tomorrow? Need to make sure I,m up in time.:RollEyes:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
think Judy answered you on "Facebook"....but just in case you are still inebriated .... about 10`ish... :thumb:

Organplayer

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Sept. 1995
Organplayer

So looking forward to joining all you poor old pensioners in a couple weeks down there in "funland" From a retired old layabout, "have a supa dupa" xmas.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
Good to hear you have arrived and enjoying the sunshine and wine, We are getting closer to you as we have arrived at Parc Verger.

Tree up and decci's around rig, just the outside lights to do then its chill time for a week or so.

Loads of food ready for the festive season, Turkey,Ham,Prawns and Avocado's and some Escargos..MMmmmmm..Oh and a locked full of booze, beer,wine and champagna...

Festive fun to come...:Smile::Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back