Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
hi I wonder does anybody know.ihave a 411 Electrolux fridge in the motorhome it as three switches red for battery green for electric and orange for gas.the green just fell out onto the floor.it as 2 springs in side it but it wont pop back in I think there is something else broke of it but don't know what. so can I buy a new switch and if so how do I pop it back in regards steve

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Welcome back Steve.

Colin says it sounds like you need a new switch as the locator pins on the switch may have broken. Difficult to say without seeing it. Can you post a photo of it?

Replacements are easy to get and only about a tenner, the front panel of the fridge comes off quite easy too, or at least ours does.

OP
OP
S

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
Welcome back Steve.

Colin says it sounds like you need a new switch as the locator pins on the switch may have broken. Difficult to say without seeing it. Can you post a photo of it?

Replacements are easy to get and only about a tenner, the front panel of the fridge comes off quite easy too, or at least ours does.
thanks colin icant put a photo on as I don't know hoe to do it I have digital camera and every thing I need but don't know how to use them.anyway I will try what you say ill take the front panel off buy a new switch and see if I can pop it back in kind regards steeve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back