ACSI 2014 Card and Books for sale (1 Viewer)

N&K

Free Member
May 26, 2008
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 630L
Exp
Hi everyone

I accidently forgot that I have a subscription for ACSI and went ahead and bought the 2014 ACSI Card, subsequently got two deliveries of the ACSI 2014 Card and Book.

If anyone is interesting in buying the new and unused ACSI 2014 Books and ACSI Card , £10, Personal Message me.

If you live near Wokingham in Berkshire - even better, for delivery or collection and no postage - you can collect today/this weekend if you're heading off for xmas.

Thanks

N&K

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Snap - I did that too! Same price applies - £10 (+ £2 postage). If you live near Oxford let me know, and we can arrange to meet up asap. Please PM me!

Catherine

OP
OP
N

N&K

Free Member
May 26, 2008
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 630L
Exp
Hi everyone

I accidently forgot that I have a subscription for ACSI and went ahead and bought the 2014 ACSI Card, subsequently got two deliveries of the ACSI 2014 Card and Book.

If anyone is interesting in buying the new and unused ACSI 2014 Books and ACSI Card , £10, Personal Message me.

If you live near Wokingham in Berkshire - even better, for delivery or collection and no postage - you can collect today/this weekend if you're heading off for xmas.

Thanks

N&K

Sold - Thanks ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back