Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
Always lots of items about Morocco .? Why ? Never been but by all the comments and pros. Maybe I should.go on sell it to me. Am serious. Tell me all about it and maybe one weekend I will pop over:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: really am interested:helpsos: cheers

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Always lots of items about Morocco .? Why ? Never been but by all the comments and pros. Maybe I should.go on sell it to me. Am serious. Tell me all about it and maybe one weekend I will pop over:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: really am interested:helpsos: cheers

No need to tell you about it or convince you....... just follow , from beginning, the Morocco 2014 thread above, you'll convince yourself. Go on, don't be lazy, sit back and have a good read and if that ain't enough, search Morocco 2013 cos it all started there.

Snowbird, you got a lot to answer for !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards, Bryan

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
Always lots of items about Morocco .? Why ? Never been but by all the comments and pros. Maybe I should.go on sell it to me. Am serious. Tell me all about it and maybe one weekend I will pop over:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: really am interested:helpsos:

Nah. If, as you say, you've read all the other posts regarding Morocco and still aren't conviced then I won't waste my time trying, life's too short.
Just go and find out for youself
::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
.go on sell it to me. Am serious.

It's got better weather.

It's a nice change from same same same Europe.

But not so different as to be uncomfortable, plenty of French touches.

It's cheaper than Europe.

It's not far.

You get to casually drop into conversation "when we drove to Africa", "as we were driving through Africa".

Wait too long and much will become European.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Do it now. Dont wait till next year, next year may never come. If it does Morocco will have changed so much in a year it will be unrecognisable from this year.
Several years ago I was sitting having a beer on a campsite in Benidorm with a good friend when the Paris-Dakar came through. I casually said that maybe next year I would go to Morocco. My friend said "Whats wrong with this year". Two days later we were in Tangier. I have been hooked ever since.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back