Is this yet ANOTHER SCAM!!!!! (1 Viewer)

upopup

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
lincoln
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
not
Have tried Three times now to ring this number to get info on the van for sale, looked to good to be true but thought it was worth a call.

.-

Left a message on the answerphone each time and still no reply. so...............googled the number, and guess what....................

ITS IN INDIA:ROFLMAO:

Wonder what that's cost me???:Angry:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Have tried Three times now to ring this number to get info on the van for sale, looked to good to be true but thought it was worth a call.

.-

Left a message on the answerphone each time and still no reply. so...............googled the number, and guess what....................

ITS IN INDIA:ROFLMAO:

Wonder what that's cost me???:Angry:

Definitely less than a deposit would of done

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
U

upopup

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
lincoln
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
not
Definitely less than a deposit would of done

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yes I agree, but just doubled checked, 07585 226714 is the number that is answered by a nice english lady saying she cant get to the phone so leave a message, has a british dialing sound, the other number listed is 07585 226564 gives a dialing sound that's not uk........ with no answer??

If these are mobile numbers they are not returning calls (three weeks now) but the 07585 is an Indian area code.

STRANGE!!..............

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
i rarely trust any advert that only has mobile contact numbers and definitely not for a vehicle of that value

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Loking at the background it reminds me of when i bought mine from BCS Manchester, althoigh the phone number does not match.
In fact i have just looked at their site and i'm sure the picture is from there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
U

upopup

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
lincoln
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
not
Loking at the background it reminds me of when i bought mine from BCS Manchester, althoigh the phone number does not match.
In fact i have just looked at their site and i'm sure the picture is from there.

Yes I agree, the background reminded me of their site (been looking most weeks) and you might be right with external views but the internal doesn't match, I don't think the plate is the same either.... the plot thickens!!!

Pity really, we really were interested, thought that was ideal for us,,,,,,,,,

Upvote 0
OP
OP
U

upopup

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
lincoln
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
not
Well..................................Take back all I said:Blush:

Just spoke to the owner on the phone and it IS still for sale, but as he has had so many bulls***ers on the phone he stopped answering calls and returning calls, which I cant understand if he wants to sell as we were genuine.

Anyway, its been left that as he is moving from Sunderland to Manchester on Tues, we can view next weekend if not sold in the meantime.

Seemed a genuine person but still a bit sceptical........we will see.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back