LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
What if you could... would you alter on your M/Home.. ?

Me..... We have one of them semi Auto boxes... with No "Park" :Sad: .. as with normal auto boxes... always have to double check the handbrake is on hard... I would love a Park facility... ::bigsmile:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
make it like the TARDIS, :Cool: easy to get around and park anywhere, but huge inside with all mod cons :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Nothing it suits us just fine.
BUT I wish I could just snap my fingers , in a few years time , and change it into the PVC that Ralph's going to build. That way we won't be without one till it's finished.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Shave a couple of inches off each side so I can get the damn thing up the drive easier:roflmto:

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
What would you alter

The hot tub sounds like a good way to make friends, provided they bring their own champagne......

But the one thing I would like is either a phaser or photon torpedo on the front, so I can zap all the white van men who drive too fast, too carelessly, and too close to motorhomes:thumb:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Extend servicing to once every 5 years or 50,000 miles , otherwise it's perfick for us :thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Why was i expecting Mo to say 25 year old Swedish twins:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you think he could cope ?
connie_39.gif
connie_38.gif

Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
Being rather fond of V8 engines, my first thought was something like a 429cu-in Ford engine in Udo.

But that would destroy his character, so I've scratched that idea.

I do like Phil D's TARDIS suggestion.:thumb:

But maybe an unlimited supply of good single malt whisky and decent wine could work?

Or, if we're being sensible, then a larger fridge / freezer, larger gas hob, more worktop space and a water heater that works whether you've got bubbles in your system or not.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
The bloody waste bin!! I thought the waste bin on our Autocruise was bad 'cos it kept falling open every time you closed (slammed) the hab door, but this one on our Autotrail is nigh on useless - it's only about 3" wide - more like a letterbox really and there's nowhere to hook the bin liners onto. You can barely fit an empty tin can in it - I find I'm emptying it twice a day.

And while I'm on a moaning mission - one for the ladies really.
Why oh why do they have fixed head showers in the ladies shower blocks on sites .......... ladies 'bits' are underslung, unlike blokes 'bits' which stick out (well a bit sometimes!!) so we have to be a contortionist to get our 'bits' properly clean. And don't get me started about trying to have a shower without getting my hair wet.................... don't anybody mention shower caps - they don't work!!
:Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:
Ok, feel a lot better for that - thanks for listening.

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
I’m too much of a gentleman to suggest any gymnastic solution to your problem.

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
I would change the nagivator to one that works, any more cul-de-sac's and that's it, she is so fired.:Doh:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
A control panel that stay ON regardless of whether you start your motorhome or not!!! :Angry:

Oh, and a grill that works and gives the bread a proper grilling! :thumb:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
What if you could... would you alter on your M/Home.. ?

Me..... We have one of them semi Auto boxes... with No "Park" :Sad: .. as with normal auto boxes... always have to double check the handbrake is on hard... I would love a Park facility... ::bigsmile:

Not possible on semi auto box as it still has a normal clutch usually. BUSBY::bigsmile:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
The bloody waste bin!! I thought the waste bin on our Autocruise was bad 'cos it kept falling open every time you closed (slammed) the hab door, but this one on our Autotrail is nigh on useless - it's only about 3" wide - more like a letterbox really and there's nowhere to hook the bin liners onto. You can barely fit an empty tin can in it - I find I'm emptying it twice a day.

And while I'm on a moaning mission - one for the ladies really.
Why oh why do they have fixed head showers in the ladies shower blocks on sites .......... ladies 'bits' are underslung, unlike blokes 'bits' which stick out (well a bit sometimes!!) so we have to be a contortionist to get our 'bits' properly clean. And don't get me started about trying to have a shower without getting my hair wet.................... don't anybody mention shower caps - they don't work!!
:Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:
Ok, feel a lot better for that - thanks for listening.

We hang a carrier bag on a hook. Perfect and cheap. BUSBY:roflmto:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
A long life battery on my laptop that doesn't die every time we watch films, then have to wait until the solar panel has given us enough power to watch the other half

And a smartphone with a battery that lasts all day.

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
I would like to move the molded plastic that surrounds the gear stick to the left a bit as it would make more room for my left leg :Smile:

Attachments

• SDC10320.jpg
    SDC10320.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 27
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
My Elddis 115 has a pitiifully small tap outlet for the grey waste, which gets blocked up regularly with 'man fluff' and other stuff :ROFLMAO: I am going to change the tap system for something with a bigger bore :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back