Intenet Explorer 11 (1 Viewer)

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
Just been trying to book sites on Caravan club site.Not a chance. :Angry:Managed to ring them & book:Smile:.I told them I have been trying to book on line without success.They asked me what brower I use,Internet Explorer 11. .we are having problems with this.Try loading Firefox its a lot better.Question is to all techies on site.Which one is recomended.I am running windows 7.Any helpwould be appreciated.:thumb:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I've booked CC sites before using IE 11 but have now switched to Chrome not because it was better but because my tablet and 'phone use it and it was easier to just use the same browser on everything. I still like IE but Chrome has copied some of its features and more or less works fine now.

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
Just been trying to book sites on Caravan club site.Not a chance. :Angry:Managed to ring them & book:Smile:.I told them I have been trying to book on line without success.They asked me what brower I use,Internet Explorer 11. .we are having problems with this.Try loading Firefox its a lot better.Question is to all techies on site.Which one is recomended.I am running windows 7.Any helpwould be appreciated.:thumb:

Google Chrome. Once you've tried it, you'll see why so many folk now avoid Internet Explorer :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Thanks for the reminder. Just booked York Rowntree for next September and Blaydon Oxford for ermmm March I think, forgotten already. Never booked anything so far forward. :roflmto:
April it's fly to the Faroes :Smile: and May across the channel for the War graves tour thingy. :Sad:

Edit: Firefox for me.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back