benidorm (1 Viewer)

Nov 26, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
23 years
hi does anyone know of a cheap site in benidorm with wi fi with washing machines............ and where to find them as i have never been there before

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
hi does anyone know of a cheap site in benidorm with wi fi with washing machines............ and where to find them as i have never been there before

Am in Benidorm now. There are no cheap campsites in Benidorm. They all have wifi and washing machines at a price. You can get a deal if you are staying for 30 days or more, but if less its quite expensive.

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
We stayed at Camping Benisol in the summer, nice site, good facilities, bar, restaurant and pool ........ and washing machines!,
ACSI so €16 per night inc 4.kw lecky but only in the ACSI PERIODS, outside that see tariffs on website.
A bit further out than some, but on a good bus route to town centre.

Link Removed

Regards, Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No

There are a few site I would recommend you consider - Camping Villa Sol, Raco, Armanello and Villamar. Depending on time of year and how long you are staying prices vary. You are probably looking at at around €16 - €18 + per day. All have wi fi washing machines.

I would recommend Villa Sol only because that is where we have stayed and it is the closest to Benidorm - 38.54488,-0.106849 No dogs allowed. We enjoyed our stay in Benidorm.

Others will be along with more info :thumb:

Last edited:

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Cant help you on the site but was in Benidorm a couple of weeks ago....
One thing we noticed was that in the few beachfront bars that in the past played very loud music and were normally brim full of lots of pink fat bald tatooed folks ( and that's just the women) mainly brits.....the local council has made them turn the volume down.......its on the verge of civilised now.

barry

Last edited:

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Try here;

http://www.orangegrovecamperpark.com/index.php

Its a bit out of the way, but is a new (English owned) site, and if its cost that is your main concern its certainly cheap - especially long term!

I have been there, but not stayed there as it was a bit too far out for me - although after a 10 min walk to the bus stop youre in Beni or Albir in about 15 mins:thumb:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Cant help you on the site but was in Benidorm a couple of weeks ago....
One thing we noticed was that in the few beachfront bars that in the past played very loud music and were normally brim full of lots of pink fat bald tatooed folks ( and that's just the women) mainly brits.....the local council has made them turn the volume down.......its on the verge of civilised now.
barry

Ah-it was 'on the verge of being civilised this time last year as well and we stayed until early Jan.
We went back again in March and it was getting noisy and full of Stag and Hen parties.
We left :thumb:

Mike

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
you havent said when you will be going if its over the xmas period then either Armanello if you c an get in benisol like was said is good but a bit further out but looks like most will be at either villasol or la torreta

Free Member
Oct 13, 2012
France, Midi pyrenees
Funster No
MH
Coach build
Exp
Benidorm sites

3 km outside Benidorm, try camping almafra, it was a new site, now a few years old, Bus stop & Tram stop very near by. its linked to the camping Cheque group for discounts (not Acsi) in 2012/3 they were £16. Night, if not a member of Camping check, be cheaky, i told them i was acsi member, not camping check & they let me stay for the £16 night tariff. price comes down for long stays.

Other wise get a acsi card for out of season discounts, be careful though, thought we would try a different site last time in Benidorm() spring 2013, went to two acsi sites & they were terrible, small pitches, dirty, to many long term residents, place looked very tired, we walked around 2 & left, found somewhere else. (large Sunday Market in benidorm)

Almafra has good restaurant, good prices.

enjoy the trip

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
There is a selection of campsites in Benidorm and just on the outskirts plus some private aires. As mentioned wifi is not an issue as it will either be free and in with the price or you pay for the time you want. They almost all have washing facilities at an extra price, usually a token bought at reception..

Depends on what you think is cheap and also how long you plan to stay...

I would suggest arrive in town by midday, that way you can always ride to a few sites and have a look plus check out rates...

http://www.campingvillamar.com/
http://camperparkcostablanca.com/
http://www.campingraco.com/?lang=en
http://www.campingarmanello.com/
http://orangegrovecamperpark.com/
http://www.camping-villasol.com/

these are a few... !!!

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
May I suggest that any funsters travelling to Benidorm stay clear of Villasol until at least the 30th of December. At least then there may still be a pitch left for us when we hope to arrive on the 28/29th.:ROFLMAO:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
May I suggest that any funsters travelling to Benidorm stay clear of Villasol until at least the 30th of December. At least then there may still be a pitch left for us when we hope to arrive on the 28/29th.:ROFLMAO:

Our awning will be available for rental Graham. Mates rates will apply.:winky::ROFLMAO:

Brisey.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012

lol we leave on the 27th taking the tunnel and i said before the way its going with everyone heading for villasol i plan to be there on the 29th i will be the bat outta hell driver and i will have my sister and wife with me so will have to get thgere quick and get away from the dronning noise of them chattin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
We'll be back there on the 10th January. Can't wait :thumb:

OP
OP
jandv
Nov 26, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
23 years
:Doh: many thanks for all your replies we are in benidorm now but only for a couple of days as we are making our way down to morocco :Cool:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000

I walked around last week.. Getting busy, quiet a few Brit caravanners and Dutch motorhomes already pitched up for the winter... If you get really stuck, find Smudger on Toretta and get him to retract his slideouts. That will give someone a couple of pitches.. :thumb:

Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Try Armanello campsite I use it and only per 11.25euros per night plus 35cents per kw of electric which works out to be less than Acsi, TV plug in for British programs free WIFI 3euros per wash in large machines, 3 euros for tumble dryer.
The Campsite is behind camping Villasol.
I will be there myself at the end of Jan.

Regards
Ray

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
Try Armanello campsite I use it and only per 11.25euros per night plus 35cents per kw of electric which works out to be less than Acsi, TV plug in for British programs free WIFI 3euros per wash in large machines, 3 euros for tumble dryer.
The Campsite is behind camping Villasol.
I will be there myself at the end of Jan.

Regards
Ray

Can you tell me how many nights you have to stay to get that rate and what the rate is forone week. I have seen that the ACSI rate is 16 euros per night and 7 nights for the price of 6

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
:Doh: many thanks for all your replies we are in benidorm now but only for a couple of days as we are making our way down to morocco :Cool:

Where did you stay?
How much was it?
What did you think?

I am interested as we arrive tomorrow for a few nights.

Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Hi Macomb

Not sure how many night you would have to stay for that rate, 15 nights is the shortest stay for me, but drop in and have a chat with Paola she is British is problems with the lingo.
One other thing they do have a place called the orange grove, which is near the bottom half of the site, which orange trees and also used for over spill parking, you can still plug in for TV and electric but you will need a long cable and is cheaper.
And the showers down that end are very good plenty of hot water all day.
I always park in pitch 151 which is right next to the shower brill.

Regards
Ray

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
Hi Macomb

Not sure how many night you would have to stay for that rate, 15 nights is the shortest stay for me, but drop in and have a chat with Paola she is British is problems with the lingo.
One other thing they do have a place called the orange grove, which is near the bottom half of the site, which orange trees and also used for over spill parking, you can still plug in for TV and electric but you will need a long cable and is cheaper.
And the showers down that end are very good plenty of hot water all day.
I always park in pitch 151 which is right next to the shower brill.

Regards
Ray

Yes it is a good site. They offered me 151 but I felt it would not be right so have opted for 174 which overlooks the pool. We are not here long enough for the rate you mentioned but I am happy to pay the ACSI rate and get 7th night free. Benisol does have a winter pool but it is a bus ride into town. This certainly is not and I am not far away from Dave on Torreta. I can see that circus big top of his about 200 mtrs away.
Cheers:thumb: :thumb:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Yes it is a good site. They offered me 151 but I felt it would not be right so have opted for 174 which overlooks the pool. We are not here long enough for the rate you mentioned but I am happy to pay the ACSI rate and get 7th night free. Benisol does have a winter pool but it is a bus ride into town. This certainly is not and I am not far away from Dave on Torreta. I can see that circus big top of his about 200 mtrs away.
Cheers:thumb: :thumb:

I may be in the bar tonight for an hour as I think its Smudgers round ::bigsmile:

Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Hi Malcolm
There is a heated pool in there sister campsite which also covered you just need proof that you are staying there from the office, the campsite is called Area Blanca.
Denis live on site all year and offer lefts to the pool most days, is caravan is next to the end one opposite the pool there.

Regards
Ray

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back