Elddis Autoquest 120, 12v problem (1 Viewer)

Oct 13, 2013
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 120
Exp
Since 1988
I've got an issue where by if I go over a fairly severe bump in the road, the camper 12v system completely drops out! I've checked the master on/off switch by the door and that's OK, also checked the battery connections; OK. It has happened twice and has come back on after driving for a while. Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is the relais operated by the master switch. I haven't been able to find that yet; is it part of the fuse box under the rear seat? Any help greatly appreciated!

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
I've got an issue where by if I go over a fairly severe bump in the road, the camper 12v system completely drops out! I've checked the master on/off switch by the door and that's OK, also checked the battery connections; OK. It has happened twice and has come back on after driving for a while. Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is the relais operated by the master switch. I haven't been able to find that yet; is it part of the fuse box under the rear seat? Any help greatly appreciated!

:thumb::thumb:
CHECK THE ROCKER SWITCH ON THE MAIN CONSUL WHERE YOUR TV PLUGS IN THE SWITCH FOR THE BATTERY MUST BE ON "LEISURE BATTERY" SOMETIMES THIS GETS INADVERTANLY MOVED.

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
On my Elddis when on the move my 12v "Habitation" circuit is always disabled. I understand that is normal ? Or do you mean your driving lights:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back