LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Some may remember the saga about my on board electric sockets only working through the "Inverter"... which limited what electric appliances we could use ...

Cos the inverter would only allow so much 240 through up to 2000 or 3000 volts..

Anyway went to see a man and after an hour he found a hidden trip switch which had tripped at some point...

Exactly the same scenario as my Bro, Larry had at Cabopina a year or so ago...

Any way all sorted for a few quid... we got proper mains at all the sockets, without every thing going through the inverter...

Well pleased... great result... :thumb:

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Some may remember the saga about my on board electric sockets only working through the "Inverter"... which limited what electric appliances we could use ...

Cos the inverter would only allow so much 240 through up to 2000 or 3000 volts..

Anyway went to see a man and after an hour he found a hidden trip switch which had tripped at some point...

Exactly the same scenario as my Bro, Larry had at Cabopina a year or so ago...

Any way all sorted for a few quid... we got proper mains at all the sockets, without every thing going through the inverter...

Well pleased... great result... :thumb:

What do you want to frazzle at that rate....................................toast:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
What do you want to frazzle at that rate....................................toast:ROFLMAO:

Sooner have "Frazzled" toast than Scrunchy Burnt chips..

At least you can scrape the burnt bit`s off Toast... :Tongue1::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back