the end of motorhoming I know it (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
well its the end of motorhoming I know it I have spent years resisting installing a TV properly in my vans as I believe that you go away to get away from it all well I put it to the vote thinking that I would have the full support of my darling wife do we fit the TV to work under all conditions or just on hook up that means that when wilding no TV treason by my darling wife I knew I could depend on her:cry: OUT VOTED 2 TO1 :cry:well that,s democracy
now wonder if a slip of the screw diver can overrule that a bit of the devil coming out in me he he

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Sack your party's chief whip...

He should have known the numbers of "ayes" and "nays" well before the vote allowing you the chance to modify the proposal as required.

JJ :Cool:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Huh, petticoat government,no guts :ROFLMAO:

Btw I also do as I am told :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
well its the end of motorhoming I know it I have spent years resisting installing a TV properly in my vans as I believe that you go away to get away from it all well I put it to the vote thinking that I would have the full support of my darling wife do we fit the TV to work under all conditions or just on hook up that means that when wilding no TV treason by my darling wife I knew I could depend on her:cry: OUT VOTED 2 TO1 :cry:well that,s democracy
now wonder if a slip of the screw diver can overrule that a bit of the devil coming out in me he he

Slipping screwdrivers have been a part of democracy for hundreds of years, take Julius Caesar for instance:Eeek:, several screwdrivers slipped in his case. Don't try this at home mind you as it has long term side effects such as lengthy prison sentences:Sad:.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
now you know that means more solar power and more batteries etc:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Welcome to the real world Bill:thumb:

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Slipping screwdrivers have been a part of democracy for hundreds of years, take Julius Caesar for instance:Eeek:, several screwdrivers slipped in his case. Don't try this at home mind you as it has long term side effects such as lengthy prison sentences:Sad:.
I was growing to stab the TV screw driver slipped while putting it up lol

mobic

Free Member
Oct 23, 2013
Linlithgow, West Lothian
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
A tale of woe re TV

When we bought 'Nina' five years ago the daughters insisted on the latest state of the art 'Avtex', aerial etc. It's been on TV mode 2 or 3 times in those five years and don't even ask if the Aldi satellite dish has been out of its box. The wall mounting bracket has a bit of MDF bolted onto it and makes a brilliant table for the over cab bunkee. (ie Me):ROFLMAO:

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
unplug the telly, remove the fuse, job done. Pour some wine and simply say, " can't say i am too bothered darling. it just means I can spend some real quality time with you. Fancy a game of cards. scrabble, trivial pursuit?"

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back