I Hope Jim Kills Hing Off Quickly (1 Viewer)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Why do they do it?

I just can't see the point.

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
MH Facts has new commercial owners - surely not:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Two reasons they do it. Link rating on google and small hope someone clicks the link...

This particular spammer has been around for years so he must be making money somehow. I think it is a team of them or a leader with peons/suckers.

I doubt this one is automated. I see him occasionally on my servers and it is never automated as far as I can see.

It's best not to post on the threads that he creates as it adds to the "value" of the link in the post not a lot but we don't want to give them anything while we wait for our master to wake up:winky:.

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Our blessed Leader (may his name be forever praised) must have popped out as he has been posting today...

Can't you hack in and set Hing10's computer on fire Karl?

You know you want to... :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Two reasons they do it. Link rating on google and small hope someone clicks the link...

This particular spammer has been around for years so he must be making money somehow. I think it is a team of them or a leader with peons/suckers.

I doubt this one is automated. I see him occasionally on my servers and it is never automated as far as I can see.

It's best not to post on the threads that he creates as it adds to the "value" of the link in the post not a lot but we don't want to give them anything while we wait for our master to wake up:winky:.

Totally agree!

If anyone now or any other time sees posts such as these, treat them like you would a virus - never reply. If you do it adds value as Grommet has already said, and the post will stay in the listings longer. If you ignore it, then it will drop off the end.

Instead, use the 'REPORT' button. This can be found on the post at the bottom right hand corner (Yellow Triangle) This will make Jim aware, and he can lock/delete it as soon as he is able.

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Surely this threading only serves to perpetuate the guys name and helps fulfil his purpose........ publicity! Now thanks to this thread 325 others (me included) have heard about the prat :roflmto:

Regards, Bryan

Btw...... follow the travel blog link below........ increases my Google rating and maybe earn some money :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

B

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Surely this threading only serves to perpetuate the guys name and helps fulfil his purpose........ publicity! Now thanks to this thread 325 others (me included) have heard about the prat :roflmto:

Regards, Bryan

Btw...... follow the travel blog link below........ increases my Google rating and maybe earn some money :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

B

I don't know about these things but I was attempting to draw Funsters' attention to the spammer without clicking on his threads and thus helping him...

I don't see how writing his "name" in a thread promotes him or helps him in any way...

But then... what would I know?

Jim The Slayer Of Spammers has got him anyway...

JJ

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs