Just had sat dome fitted by Rhino Installs (1 Viewer)

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
I have just had a sat dome fitttted on my newly acquired TEC Freetec by Phil from Rhino Installs. I would recommend him to anyone very professional.
He has done a super job ...very neat and he even sorted out a minor 12v problem while he was here!!!:Smile::thumb:

One strange thing happened whilst he was tuning in tv before the dome was connected.........it picked up bbc1 and 2 and nine other channels on freeview without any aerial .....he said it has never happened before although we are in a direct line to winter hill transmitter.

Everything checked and working so ready for a few days away......but where to go that is the next question?

Rolo

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Leyland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10+
Rhino

We used Rhino last year to fix our fiamma awning, top job at the right price... Pick up our new van next week and will be asking Rhino for a quote to put all the goodies on for us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
He fitted my dome and a few other bits last year - great installation that was even done very neatly up on the roof. Very pleased and would recommend Phil to anyone (in fact did so to my neighbour)

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
I have just had a sat dome fitttted on my newly acquired TEC Freetec by Phil from Rhino Installs. I would recommend him to anyone very professional.
He has done a super job ...very neat and he even sorted out a minor 12v problem while he was here!!!:Smile::thumb:

One strange thing happened whilst he was tuning in tv before the dome was connected.........it picked up bbc1 and 2 and nine other channels on freeview without any aerial .....he said it has never happened before although we are in a direct line to winter hill transmitter.

Everything checked and working so ready for a few days away......but where to go that is the next question?

Hi
We were at Crystal Palace CC Site, a few years ago where with no Ariel plugged in we got all the channels we were so close to the transmitter in fact if you did plug in it was all snowy, enjoy your new van and dome. Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
davanne
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Thank you Peter It will make life a lot easier having the dome David used to be a whizz with a portable satellite dish but I am happy just to press a button and hey presto!!!
The new van is great can't wait to get away for a few days to try it out.

Anne

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back