Rock my RV with Bret Michaels anyone? (1 Viewer)

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
If any funsters are interested there is a programme on the Travel Channel on Sky just now called Rock my RV it's about a family converting an old ambulance into an family RV so they can go Big Foot hunting.
It's on now on Channel 251 or if you want to see it from the start at 10 pm on Channel 252........it looks really interesting:thumb:

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
Been on for the last couple of months seen about a dozen episodes, It's ok apart from Bret Micheals who says rock & awesome far too much and the thing that's drives me crazy when watching is when showing them round the completed transformation saying constantly " you remember what this was right " OF COURSE THEY DO IT'S THEIR RV AND THEY'VE OWNED IT FOR YEARS :swear:

OP
OP
MHVirgins

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
First time we've noticed it was tonight, don't usually watch the Travel Channel, but just thought I'd mention it...........I rather like Bret Michaels:thumb:

Margaret::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Been on for the last couple of months seen about a dozen episodes, It's ok apart from Bret Micheals who says rock & awesome far too much and the thing that's drives me crazy when watching is when showing them round the completed transformation saying constantly " you remember what this was right " OF COURSE THEY DO IT'S THEIR RV AND THEY'VE OWNED IT FOR YEARS :swear:

My sentiments exactly, that'why I stopped watching it, typical Yankee crap programme.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
A darn sight better than those idiots on C4 George Clark's Amazing spaces. Who spent over the odds for a very old BMC ambulance and then a 'converter' £15k for the conversion!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back