Great British Bake Off fans..... (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
If you are passing through or near Market Harborough on 22nd November stop by to join our Christmas Light Swith on event and carol concert.

The evening starts at 4pm with a couple of primary school choirs, followed by couple of numbers by the local musical theatre.

The switch on, by Frances Quinn, this years winner of GB Bake Off will take place at 6pm, closely followed by Leicstershires biggest cracker pull.

Then we have a solo singer accompanied by acoustic guitar and finally a Ukalale Band.

Mulled wine and mince pies available for a donation.

There is a great little campsite near by with all the facilities.

Why am I telling you about all this? Because I am the coordinator and am shaking in my boots that nobody will turn up! :whatthe:

http://www.harborough.gov.uk/news/article/502/bake_off_winner_to_switch_on_xmas_lights

Last edited:

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
If you are passing through or near Market Harborough on 22nd November stop by to join our Christmas Light Swith on event and carol concert.

The evening starts at 4pm with a couple of primary school choirs, followed by couple of numbers by the local musical theatre.

The switch on, by Frances Quinn, this years winner of GB Bake Off will take place at 6pm, closely followed by Leicstershires biggest [HI]cracker pull.[/HI]

Then we have a solo singer accompanied by acoustic guitar and finally a Ukalale Band.

Mulled wine and mince pies available for a donation.

There is a great little campsite near by with all the facilities.

Why am I telling you about all this? Because I am the coordinator and am shaking in my boots that nobody will turn up! :whatthe:

http://www.harborough.gov.uk/news/article/502/bake_off_winner_to_switch_on_xmas_lights

I pulled a cracker once and ended up marrying her, been together for nearly 40 years.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Oooh..if only Paul Hollywood was going to be there....:winky:

Sounds like great fun though! ::bigsmile:

AND you have a Ukulele Band!!!!

Of course he might accompany her but no promises :winky:
We had the Ukulele band last year and they were great, had us dancing around the Christmas tree after a couple of mulled wines! Guess I better stay sober this year as I'm organising. :Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back