Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
On my last motor home I fitted a 500 Fiamma rear box, on PX for an Autotrail I kept the box and ordered a wall fitting kit to fit the box as there was no bike rack on the AT.
Has anyone ever fitted a wall fitting kit to an AT 840SE (with rear bathroom, centre mounted sink) and if so what should I look out for, many thanks in advance.
Cal

Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo t 590
Exp
4yrs
Back Box

Hi we had a fiamma 500 and we fitted it on a thurle easy base that went on the tow bar saves drilling:thumb:

voyager 1

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Durham Tees valley
Funster No
MH
c class Swift voyager
Exp
30+yrs
:Smile:Definatly the way to go is a thule easy carrier it attaches to tow ball on any vehicle, mount the back box on that. NO HOLES NEEDED IN VAN BODY got mine of thule web site on internet about £130 about 2years ago well worth it used it to carry mobilty scooter on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dogman

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
:Smile:Definatly the way to go is a thule easy carrier it attaches to tow ball on any vehicle, mount the back box on that. NO HOLES NEEDED IN VAN BODY got mine of thule web site on internet about £130 about 2years ago well worth it used it to carry mobilty scooter on.
Ahh but I already have a brand new box that cost over £400 plus the fitting kit, if that wasn't the case I certainly would consider buying a Thule.
Thanks for your reply anyway:thumb:.
Cal

OP
OP
dogman

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Cal,

We have fitted the wall brackets on a one or two Motorhomes in the past so please feel free to give my self or Glenn a call for some advise.

Regards

Ian, workshops
www.johnscross.co.uk
01580 881288.
Many thanks Ian, I will call you when I make time to fit it in the next 10 days or so, biggest problem is how far apart do the brackets need to be, this is NOT in the instructions and in the bathroom there is a mirror that looks right in the way:Eeek:. Be very glad to listen to your advice, again many thanks for your offer.
Regards
Cal

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back