500Gb External USB Hard Drive - £22.49 Tesco (1 Viewer)

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Last edited:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable, must have sold out very quick:Smile:

Strange, I've often seen that wording on stuff that Tesco Direct are offering at a bargain price. It always makes me wonder just how many they had when they put the page up and why they don't take the page down when the stock runs out. It surely couldn't be a ruse to trap the unwary into saying "I'm here now I may as well get a more expensive one" could it? :winky::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
As above - seen loads of stuff advertised by Tesco to find it isn't available :Sad:

OP
OP
Addie

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I ordered one, got a confirmation that it should be delivered to store day after tomorrow.

I suspect that deals such as this get posted on sites like www.hotukdeals.com and quickly get bought up, which is why they go out of stock so quickly.

There is also a good deal on an iPad Air - £30 off tablets over £300 so £369.00 or get an iPad 4 from the refurb store for £309.00. That is if you're in the market for an iPad of course, otherwise it's not really a deal ;).

Sorry this went out of stock so fast.

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
How many of us actually backup our photographs?

In this case is the 500GB for backups or just space?

I like to have a backup

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
It surely couldn't be a ruse to trap the unwary into saying "I'm here now I may as well get a more expensive one" could it? :winky::roflmto:

You are cynical old git to think such evil thoughts about a national treasure.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Don't knock Tesco 'discount' deals ... my laptop was over £100 less than it should have been when I got it nearly 2 years ago now!!!

I got a HP Pavilion G6-1155sa for £379.00 less £10.00 for spending over £75.00, and I got £7.58 in clubcard vouchers worth £22.74 in deals, making it £346.26 overall, even at the full price of £379 it would still have been an absolute bargain for a laptop of this spec, especially as at the time it was the latest Intel Core i5 2410 processor. When looking on other sites for a laptop of a similar or even lower spec they were at least £100 more!!!

You just have to be QUICK when these deals come up ... as it was I missed it the first time it was on their site but signed up for the notification emails and fortunately got one and was able to act on it really quickly to secure one, my brother was also in the market for one so told him and he managed to get one too. :thumb:

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
I get advance notice by email on loads of stuff, from a few sites, but probably one of the best is Martin Lewis'. You have to be quick with some of the deals, which can sometimes be just there for the day. His comparisons are good aswell, with stuff like ISAs or investment rates etc. On the external hard drive question earlier, it just plugs and plays, and is or can be used as an extension of your computer hard drive, and is great for backup if your original fails. I bought a camera system without hard drive, and my spare external one runs it now as it can hold 1TB which covers a few weeks worth of recording. You can take them with you when you are just using your laptop aswell for the same storage extension, and photo/document recall.

Martin Lewis. http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back