Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
We need to get our annual MH Habitation check done next month :Eeek:

Can anyone recommend a workshop or mobile technician in the Maidstone area :Smile:

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Sorry I'm new. Do you need these checked by law?

No, not by law, but warranties can depend on them being done. Don't forget though, most will not include a gas check other than a visual and turn it on and see if it works kind of thing, nor will most service either the heater or fridge.

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
We need to get our annual MH Habitation check done next month :Eeek:

Can anyone recommend a workshop or mobile technician in the Maidstone area :Smile:

You are about 25 miles from Johns Cross at Robertsbridge, not only is he a member on here....you can be sure the job will be done properly

Hudders1

Free Member
Sep 14, 2013
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Ford transit
Exp
I'm a newbie
No, not by law, but warranties can depend on them being done. Don't forget though, most will not include a gas check other than a visual and turn it on and see if it works kind of thing, nor will most service either the heater or fridge.

Hi thanks. I'm new to all this so sorry for the stuped question

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Hi thanks. I'm new to all this so sorry for the stuped question

No question is stupid....some of the answers may be:winky:

It's better to ask and feel a fool than go in blind and be a fool.
Don't be afraid to ask, not many on here bite and most will be pleased to pass on their knowledge

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003

There is no service to do on any appliances in a motorhome, if it goes wrong within the warranty period then you contact the manufacturer.
This means that your warranty on Fridge ect. is not affected if you do have a habitation check

Mike

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
You are about 25 miles from Johns Cross at Robertsbridge, not only is he a member on here....you can be sure the job will be done properly

Yes please give Glenn or Ian a call on 01-580-881288 and ask for workshop, we can do the mechanical service on the same day as well if you wish.

There maybe a spare car vailable fo you to go into Battle whilst it is being done, alo a very good pub for lunch 200 yards from us

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
you could try dropping Mark CLS a PM.
He is coming to the Chester meet but not sure if he is working there or not. Always does a good job...

OP
OP
Ali n Tim
Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
QUOTE: Yes please give Glenn or Ian a call on 01-580-881288 and ask for workshop, we can do the mechanical service on the same day as well if you wish.

Thanks for that Peter. :thumb: Can you do the MOT as well?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back