Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
2005 sprinter ? for 6k -no feedback in last yr may not be the pretyest of conversions but I will bet you a penny to a pound its one
terry

320000 miles, crap conversion, £6K STARTING bid, are you sure?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Woa whats happening here it started as a classified now mooved to aution :Eeek: must be trying to make a fool of me --John bets off I would not like to loose a penny :winky:
terry

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
No idea how they manage to change adds but it was deffo a classified :winky: Someone did a similar thing about a month back when I posted about 6 vans on then Peter at JCM asked what/why I thought they were scams -turned out to be spare parts and floor matts ::bigsmile:

edited first post just in case would not want to cause anyone to loose a sale
terry

Last edited:

OllieUK

Free Member
Jun 23, 2013
Ramsgate
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E520
Exp
Since 2009
My observations:- the fact they dont have a facility to bid or buy, advert just says contact seller via email which would suggest they can talk someone into parting with a deposit to secure sale. then dissappear. Other than this I cannot for the life of me see what other reason suggests that the advert is a scam.

I know of a car dealer who buys vehicles from an auction where the vehicle has been damaged. He buys them cheap sells them on with a small profit, people do buy these vehicles and repair them themselves so there is a market there. I have often wondered why the potential buyer doesnt buy directly from the auction.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
My observations:- the fact they dont have a facility to bid or buy, advert just says contact seller via email which would suggest they can talk someone into parting with a deposit to secure sale. then dissappear. Other than this I cannot for the life of me see what other reason suggests that the advert is a scam.

I know of a car dealer who buys vehicles from an auction where the vehicle has been damaged. He buys them cheap sells them on with a small profit, people do buy these vehicles and repair them themselves so there is a market there. I have often wondered why the potential buyer doesnt buy directly from the auction.

Hi Ben, try buying the next scam I post ::bigsmile: does the mere fact that they are wanting around one quarter of the price the vans are worth not ring alarm bells to you ?
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back