LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I know all the others that were here at the "Red Kite Campsite"...

Will join me in saying a humungus big "THANK YOU".... :thumb:

Your hospitality shows no bounds... The food laid on by Sian was superb... both nights..

You have set a presidence for the rally Bacon roll`s by serving up "Mushrooms" as well...We will expect them as well from now on... :winky:

The use of your Hall, saved what could have been a bleak weekend..

And to throw your beautiful house open to 25 odd funsters to run amock and feed us all was a fantastic jesture....

Same time same place next year... ? :RollEyes::winky:

If weather permits we may make a dash for home in the morning.... so forgive us for not coming to say goodbye... should we go...

A sincere Thank you Sian & Jim..

Regards
Mo, Judy & Paul...
XXX

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Mo you have free life membership no need to suck up the boss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only joking glad you had a lovely time.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Seconded here, everything has been absolutely superb. The best meet we have ever been on without doubt. If it is ever repeated, put my name down now. If its never repeated at least I know that I was on the best fun meet ever. Great company at a super location. Many, many thanks to Mo for organising it and Jim and Sian for not only having us, but making each and every one of us feel like one of the family that fun has become.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I have not done one of these yet, newbie and still working, excuses I know, but half retiring at Christmas, sounds like something too good to avoid, I will be seen next year, brace yourselves

David

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Seconded here, everything has been absolutely superb. The best meet we have ever been on without doubt. If it is ever repeated, put my name down now. If its never repeated at least I know that I was on the best fun meet ever. Great company at a super location. Many, many thanks to Mo for organising it and Jim and Sian for not only having us, but making each and every one of us feel like one of the family that fun has become.

So well put Dave & Pat

We also think that Jim & Sian were a bit reckless inviting us all into their house AND feeding us SOOO well-----------brilliant meet even though the weather tried to spoil it::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
AND thank you Old Mo for setting it up :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Nigel & Pamala

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
So sorry we missed it:cry:

We were on the list but then realised it was the same weekend we had been invited to a 60th birthday bash so had to cancel :cry::cry:

Glad to hear that whoever took our place had a good time :thumb:

Hopefully next time.....:Smile:

Amanda

Free Member
Apr 30, 2010
shropshire
Funster No
MH
sundance 630g
Exp
since 2006 with my mom & dad
I HAD THE BEST TIME EVER:thumb: THANKYOU ALL MY FUNSTER FRIENDS. MISSING YOU ALL ALREADY:Sad:.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We had a brilliant weekend too - as said on another thread - our first meet but definitely not our last.

Can only repeat what everyone else has said - Sian and Jim - thanks so much for opening your house to us all, and for making Clifton and I feel so welcome.

Thanks to all the funsters there for making us feel as though we had known you all for years!

Finally thanks to Amanda, Kate and Pamala for introducing me to RummiKub and (I suspect) letting me win - the fridge magnet has pride of place!

Looking forward to the next meet, wherever and whenever that may be.

Geraldine and Clifton

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Bloody TYPICAL.

Flaunt, Flaunt, Flaunt, why don't you?

Flaunt and GLOAT.

JJ :Cool:

All we said was it was a chicken stew the like of which I've never tasted in my whole life. Proper job stew. Stew an army could march on then fight a big battle.

Oh and baked potatoes cooked to perfection to compliment the definitive stew.

I just don't know how I managed the freshly made meringues afterwards. And to have the strawberry cheesecake as well was pure pig.

That's not gloating, just a statement of facts.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
You are a good friend Brian.

Thanks for easing my pain...

I don't eat chicken...

Only eased the pain though... my sources inform me the fun went on and on after the chicken was all gone.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
my sources inform me the fun went on and on after the chicken was all gone.

Your sources tell you what they think happened, like all good FUN meets, no-one is really sure what happened apart from that throbbing head the next day.

And that evening we do it all again in the vain hope we might remember the next day only to find the same throbbing reality.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back