Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Since August is just around the next couple of corners Pat and I were wondering if there was a 'Fun rally/meet at the Three Counties Western Motorhome Show.

If so, we thought we'd join you guys instead of staying at the CCC / CC Blackmore site.

We went a couple of years ago and enjoyed it.

Anything in the pipeline?

John

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Its on the calendar John Link Removed

I'll be there but working as usual :roflmto:

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
....Western Motorhome Show Malvern...

Would that be Great Malvern Linda? IIRC that's what it was called last time I was there, but that was almost 40 years ago. I never did figure out if there was a Not so great Malvern.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

geofliz

Free Member
Feb 3, 2008
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
L P Coachbuilt
Exp
3 years. 29 as a tugger
Tom there is Little Malvern as there is also Malvern Wells West Malvern and Malvern Link. Hope this answers your question.:thumb:

OP
OP
JayDee

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Its on the calendar John Link Removed

I'll be there but working as usual :roflmto:

Ah. Yes. Well. It might have helped if I'd thought to look there :Blush:

We'll no doubt see you there.

John

WesleyT

Free Member
Apr 20, 2008
Funster No
Western Motorhome Show

Hello John: last year we went to Malvern to the Western Motorhome Show. We felt we wanted company so I wrote to MMM (April 2007) saying anyone going and if so would they like to join us? Well, nineteen of us met up and had a fantastic time! We didn't do anything extraordinary but the outcome has been that we meet again this year. We call ourselves the ItchyFeet Motorhome Group. If you, or anyone who reads this, want to join us then please make contact.
wtjones@talktalk.net
Kind regards...Trevor (& Sue) 01803 873264:RollEyes:

OP
OP
JayDee

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hello John: last year we went to Malvern to the Western Motorhome Show. We felt we wanted company so I wrote to MMM (April 2007) saying anyone going and if so would they like to join us? Well, nineteen of us met up and had a fantastic time! We didn't do anything extraordinary but the outcome has been that we meet again this year. We call ourselves the ItchyFeet Motorhome Group. If you, or anyone who reads this, want to join us then please make contact.
wtjones@talktalk.net
Kind regards...Trevor (& Sue) 01803 873264:RollEyes:

Sounds intriguing - Itchy Feet? about describes us too. It'd have been cool to go up in convoy (meeting up at Exeter services), but we'll be doing Malvern on our way back from Nottingham - annual service :RollEyes:

Be in touch when we get back to UK - in Sweden at the moment.

John

WesleyT

Free Member
Apr 20, 2008
Funster No
Malver

Thanks for replying John. We live in Kingskerswell near Newton Abbot. We are off tomorrow to Kidderminster so won't be here when you return. Most of the Group is meeting up in Upton Upon Severn car park at 10.30 am Thursday 14th August and driving to the showground at 10.45 am. If you cannot make it at this time in morning then when you are settled go looking for the MMM editorial team and ask them where we are. We will leave details with George & Val Collins or/and Mike Jago. Our mobile is 07742 663492. We look forward to meeting you. Another member of our group lives in Moretonhemstead)
Trevor & Sue

freakylady

Free Member
Apr 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 months
so is this an official motorhomefun meet?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back