Free Member
Oct 20, 2013
Twickenham
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest
Exp
Since 2009
Hi my name is Su and this is my first contact with this website. I have an Eldiss Autoquest Motorhome. Had it 4 years and love it but my partner hates it and so it is difficult to get away in it. Would love to meet up with other solo Moho users especially women folk!! I live in SE Area Near London. Anyone out there who can help me get in touch with the sort of meets where solo Motorhome owners meet? Would be grateful to hear from someone. Cheers

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hello and welcome Sue to the site, look forward to your posts and enjoy being a member, also join up for £10 and become a fully subscribed member and it will be the best £10 you will ever spend, as there is a wealth of information on here probably the best in the UK, Sorry to see that your husband don't like motorhoming must make it very difficult for you to get away and enjoy it. We have quite few solo members on here who love there motorhomes and the life style that it affords them, although MHF does not hold any solo meets, you are very welcome to come to any of the meets we have planned throughout the year and most of the solo members come to one or all of them, this is the best place to get to know other solo members and off coarse all the reat of us as well, as you will have a very warm welcome at any of our meets, so have a look at the list and say you are coming and start to enjoy your motorhome even more, have a look right at the bottom of the forum page and you will see the list under Upcoming Events for the Next 486 Day(s) Best Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hi Su and welcome aboard! ::bigsmile:

:france:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Hello and welcome to fun.

:welcomefunster:

Mel & Lieve

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Hi Sue and welcome to the Fun!

I can confirm that all of the Funster meets and rallies are more than welcoming to the single traveller. I should know - that's how I started out all those years ago!

Come along and meet the friendliest, most generous group of motorhomers you could possibly find :Smile:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
A very warm welcome from me too :Smile:

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Hi Sue,

Welcome from a rainy Leicestershire.:thumb:

I bought a small MH last year, when I said I was going to buy one my husband said " mmm!! must be an age thing " so what if I didn`t do it then probably never would have, last week change it for a larger one. my Husband bought the caravan, we have been caravaners for 25 years, I think it is too much hassle for tugging.my MH is also my everyday vehicle and I love it, have taken friends out for the day, haven`t been to any meets yet, hope to rectify that next year, may see you there, I think there are a few ladies who MH on their own for one reason or another. So welcome again and have fun.::bigsmile:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and welcome to fun

Why not come along to the Essex Waldegraves meet in November its not too far from you and wont be so big that you feel overwhelmed xxxxxx

Whatever you do, have fun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Hi Su and welcome to the Fun! :welcomefunster:

No need for special solo meets - we all just mix in at 'normal' Funster rallies. You will be made very welcome. :Smile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Sue, welcome to Motorhome fun :flyingwelcome:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Su, welcome to the fun, as already said everywhere singles are welcome and safe at all fun meets, enjoy.

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Him Su and welcome to fun.

As a Solo Traveller you will be made to feel very welcome at Motorhome Fun. It matters not that you travel alone, or are female. The main criteria is a sense of humour.::bigsmile:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Hi and welcome..

Just as others have said, unless you really want to, no need to look for "singles" who meet..
We are a friendly crowd and there are already several solo travellers in the group who attend rallies / meets etc... :thumb:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi Su, you will be made to feel very welcome here on MHF

there are a couple of clubs about specific to your circumstances though such as Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back