Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Staying at the Bonterra Park at the moment. Anyone passing this way, we can really recommend this site. Even allow dogs....:winky:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Portugal for me now !!

I stopped staying in Benicassim when they forbade cycles on the promenade ! short sighted move, the promenade is massive !
If you are overwintering there the Festival of St. Anthony is impressive...google it !:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
great site me and pete (knuckledragger) was there for around 2 weeks in june had a great time supermarket is a long way away though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Spottycatz

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
I stopped staying in Benicassim when they forbade cycles on the promenade ! short sighted move, the promenade is massive !
If you are overwintering there the Festival of St. Anthony is impressive...google it !:thumb:

Just off the prom, couldn't walk for bloody bikes!!!! I would ban them as well, especially all these people in lycra:ROFLMAO:

Bill, that walk to the Mercadona is a bugga :roflmto: but happy hour is brill. Bottle of vino for €3. :thumb:

petrol tin glyn

Free Member
Jun 29, 2012
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
autotrail cheiftain
Exp
since 2006
bonterra

:thumb::thumb: were here as well in D2 WE ARE THE NOISY ONES DOWN THE END the weather is brill 32 yesturday bikes on the prom no prob as you said one hell of a walk over to the macadonna and even further to lidli:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ANDREA ,GLYN ,PETER ,AND NOT FORGETING ,JACKY. THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL BACK HOME.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
Just off the prom, couldn't walk for bloody bikes!!!! I would ban them as well, especially all these people in lycra:ROFLMAO:

Bill, that walk to the Mercadona is a bugga :roflmto: but happy hour is brill. Bottle of vino for €3. :thumb:

yeah long walk aint it pete and linda tried to make out they wasnt with me when i came back with a trolly full of vino rose at 1.99e and chardona at 1.30e full to the brim it was and made 1 hell of a noise

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
as for bike shoot all the bloody bikers they are a danger when ya pissed :ROFLMAO:

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Cycling in the area is great, The old railway track, 6K, all flat and a very dark tunnel.

The circular route is great and brings you out along the seafront. It's only a small amount of the prom which is closed to cyclists.

The Mercadona across the road is bad for your Vino levels and Lidl's has a great bakery, fresh bread and sticky buns.

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
We're here too. Great weather & better company. ::bigsmile:Cycle path to Orapesa brilliant. Don't do it on Sundays..very busy.:Cool:

As is the campsite. We've had one friend told not to come when phoning up, another told he could stay only 2 days and others given only limited stays. Its very popular & worth booking & paying a deposit if you want to stay more than a month. D7-7:thumb:

Bill & Shirl

andeb

Free Member
Dec 9, 2012
On the road
Funster No
MH
Euramobil 665HS
Exp
Since 2008
We are here too, no problem cycling on the promenade yesterday :Smile:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
WE have been there for 8 weeks for the last 4 years and booked for 2014 again, good camp very handy, no need to go on the prom on bikes more than enough cycle tracks to take you where you want to go, I have seen many bikes on the prom sometimes they get stopped sometimes they don't, The best one was my mate who is paralysed and uses the lie down hand pedal type and goes for mile upon mile in Benicassim and the surrounding area, He got stopped on the prom and told to get off :Doh:pc plod thick or what, I have seen a dozen Dutch riding at speed in a group now that is dangerous. Pete :Angry::Angry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back