toys at the Motorhome Exhibition (1 Viewer)

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
We are going to the Motorhome exhibition tomorrow (Wednesday). I love toys and the little stalls that sell them are a happy hunting ground for me. Has anybody spotted a little treat there that I would just love to have.

Just for starters - I recently bought a tiny fold away table, about 18 inches by 12 inches. My other table took up so much space and was so fiddly that it rarely got used. My tiny table is out all the time on every trip. It only needs to hold a beer glass, a wine glass and 2 kindles.

I do get quite fascinated by the guys with hand held branch choppers that make such a clean cut. Can't imagine why I would ever need one but they do draw me to watch the display.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
NEC

Went yesterday - very busy. Most of the accessories are in hall 12. Got a little fold up step for £3.99. Checked out the 5th wheelers (gorgeous but very big) and we've now decided to trade in our Autocruise Stardream for a (used) Autotrail Savannah. Enjoy your day.

Dubiousp

Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Autoquest
Exp
First
Keep your eyes open for a table for me,, we have an autoquest with a table that clips to the wall. Would be nice to replace that with something that can be used outside as well :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Keep your eyes open for a table for me,, we have an autoquest with a table that clips to the wall. Would be nice to replace that with something that can be used outside as well :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

When we had our Autoquest we bought a table similar to Broken Link Removed. The X shaped legs meant it was still possible to get in and out of the dinette seats easily. It can be used outside easily and packs down into a reasonably compact beg.

Pat and Trish

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
3 years
We are heading to Brum this afternoon to go to the show tomorrow, the OH has her credit card so we will be inseparable :Smile:

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Anyone know if there is separate parking if taking motorhome there for the day.

Thanks

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Anyone know if there is separate parking if taking motorhome there for the day.

Thanks

We were there yesterday. There were loads of MHs parked there. They appear to be using seperate areas in the normal car parks for MHs.

Back on topic what toys did we buy? Three everlasting candles :Doh: I don't know how we ever managed without them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lunarman

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
We were there yesterday. There were loads of MHs parked there. They appear to be using seperate areas in the normal car parks for MHs.

Back on topic what toys did we buy? Three everlasting candles :Doh: I don't know how we ever managed without them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lunarman

Yes seperate area but in whatever car park you can get in, it was packed today and I was in North 99 car park, felt like just the other side of Luton:Doh:

Tude

Free Member
Jan 29, 2012
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
nec

hi just been to the show if you want the best parking goto the north parks area.its outside the show entrance and you dont need to get the bus to the show.
tude

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back