LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
As we hope to get away this winter, but because of certain commitments cant leave for longer than a month or so at a time we decided to take the van down to Spain and fly back every month or so for a few weeks, leaving the van in storage until we fly back out. Have just booked some flights from Alicante to Liverpool at £14 a go. OK its cattle class with Ryanair, but at that price who cares.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Cant fault it.. No matter what people say about Ryan air you can get some good deals if you are flexible to fly and remember to follow their rules...

Have been toying with a similar thing before the meet up for Morocco and take van down and fly home for Christmas. Undecided as yet..

Wife's off to Benidorm this Thursday for £60 return (Monarch) ...:thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
As we hope to get away this winter, but because of certain commitments cant leave for longer than a month or so at a time we decided to take the van down to Spain and fly back every month or so for a few weeks, leaving the van in storage until we fly back out. Have just booked some flights from [HI]Alicante to Liverpool at £14[/HI] a go. OK its cattle class with Ryanair, but at that price who cares.

Bloody 'ell that's a good price.
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000

Bloody 'ell that's a good price.
:thumb:

Well there is the airport bus from Benidorm to Alicante at 6 Euros each way and then the airport bus in Liverpool along Queens Drive, but I can use my bus pass on that :thumb:.
I recon thats not bad going, door to door, Benidorm to home at less than £20 :thumb:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Just watch your luggage weight thats where they can really sting you xxxx

and they have reduced it again

Have fun

I only ever carry hand luggage Gail. Cant be doing with all that waiting around at the belt.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Ryanair , fantastic, can't understand what all the complaints are about, y pays y money and takes y choice, if you don't like them go pay twice as much somewhere else, we have been all over with them, costs more to get to the airport than the flight and never a spot of bother.
Ps DONT buy anything on the plane, first time I went to faro , a sandwich cost more than my flight:Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back