A frame (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Took the Panda over to Armitages yesterday to have an A frame fitted, nice job and a very comprehensive demonstration.
Put in on a couple of times today for a practice run and found it quite easy to do although it is a hefty piece of equipment.
Didn't get chance to hook up to MH will have to do that tomorrow and take it for a run.

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Got our Trixie dog carrier today Now to start training the dog to get into it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PaulyP
Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Hooked the car on the back of MH today and went for a good run, would'nt have known it was there except fof the rear view camera.
Much easier than using a trailer and in my mind feels a lot safer having all four wheels on the ground.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hooked the car on the back of MH today and went for a good run, would'nt have known it was there except fof the rear view camera.
Much easier than using a trailer and in my mind feels a lot safer having all four wheels on the ground.

its not having four wheels on the ground that makes it safer....its having a wheel at each corner.

even a twin axle has the axles in the middle which will allow the front and rear overhangs to sway from side to side alternately.....AKA, tail wagging the dog.

that just cant happen with a wheel at each corner so extremely stable.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i think you can smoke them but not inject .

actually i believe the animal rights wont like it if they knew you were dragging a panda on a metal tow bar behind a motor caravan .
if it was a jaguar at least it could out run the camper . ha ha .

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back