Breathable Groundsheets (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Anyone got a recommendation for a breathable ground sheet. I want one for under the awning. I am looking at Carpentina at the moment but could do with a bit of guidance as there are so many to choose from.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Anyone got a recommendation for a breathable ground sheet. I want one for under the awning. I am looking at Carpentina at the moment but could do with a bit of guidance as there are so many to choose from.

Hi,

Fiamma do one that folds flat, dearer than the Softex which you can have cut to length, if your down our way pop in the shop and have a look or check our website or give us a ring.

The new Fiamma PATIO-MAT is an essential accessory for your Fiammastor and Privacy Room.
Light weight and easy to fold.
The fundamental change of Patio Mat is the manufacturing system, obtained by weaving small polypropylene pipes. This system allows the air to go through leaving the carpet really light and easy to carry. Patio Mat is composed by three panels, easy to fold along the central seams.
Easy to clean. Patio Mat is easy to clean by removing the dirt from the surface and wash with water.
It dries in the open air. It doesn’t damage the grass The particular weaving of the small pipes allows the air to go through and doesn’t damage the grass.
Double-Face design The double face design allows the use of both sides of the Patio-Mat.
UV protection
Patio Mat is UV-ray resistant and guarantees the colour and the technical features in time.
Complete with bands at the tips to fix it to the pegs (pegs not standard delivered) in case of wind. Made in Polypropylene.
2.9m x 2.5m, 3.4m x 2.5m or 3.9m x 2.5m

Regards

Attachments

• mat.jpg
    mat.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 25

deepstar

Free Member
Dec 27, 2007
lancashire
Funster No
MH